Sydney vs Port Adelaide SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

He gets cleaned up because he's obviously targeted by the opposition.
No one targets him. He just allows it to happen as he has no awareness of what is coming his way. They would target Kennedy as much and he's got the proper awareness to not let it happen.

I wonder when the commentators will make mention of all these debutants for Sydney being well over 20? Only two teenagers debuted this year for them. Naismith is 24 ffs, it's not like he's a 20 year old ruckman. If he can't outbody a undersized ruck in Trengove you'd be worried.

Dafuq was that Towers?

Towers is skillful and athletic, he just makes awful, awful decisions under the slightest pressure.

I wonder when the commentators will make mention of all these debutants for Sydney being well over 20? Only two teenagers debuted this year for them. Naismith is 24 ffs, it's not like he's a 20 year old ruckman. If he can't outbody a undersized ruck in Trengove you'd be worried.

Who cares? They're still debutants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares? They're still debutants.
They're treating it as if they were all 18 year olds and it's amazing that they can win with them. There's a difference from being a skinny kid to being a 24 year old mature body. Look at Barlow in his first season.

His two free kicks this game have been from obvious head high bumps from the opposition. You're making stuff up.
Not sure what you are inferring here? I never said he didn't deserve any free kicks. He puts himself in dangerous situations allowing him to get hit in the head. Why would opposition players target him? He's not even close to the Swans best player. That is why you see players like Selwood and Dangerfield targeted. Targeting a 10-15th best player is just poor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back