Sydney VS Richmond - How to get there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there any packages to go and see the sydney game..?

Im planning to go and i think that the club packages are cheaper then not having a package =/.

Anyway thanks

Originally posted by rfctigerarmy
Are there any packages to go and see the sydney game..?

Im planning to go and i think that the club packages are cheaper then not having a package =/.

Anyway thanks

yep thire sure would be packagers (well thire would at least be a package) to go the Sydey game as thire would be with any other Richmond interstate games.how do you plane on getting to Sydney and where do you plane on staying? it really depend on thoes to questions I would think if getting a package with the club would be cheaper.I would ring up the RFC about it and soon as the game is just under 2 weeks ago.speaking of the Swans v Tigers game I really wanted to go to that game cause it's round 22 Richmond's last game for the year and It's going to be at Staidum Australia.I can't go like I was planning to well hoping hehe at the start of the season cause of a few things really to bad but I will be watching live on tv for sure.anyway I'm going to Adelaide for the the Crows v Tigers game next Sunday at Football Park though and I can't wait I really looking foward to it :) lol

Sydney should'nt be a drama to get to Call a mob called
Footy tours they can do packages or tigerland travel through the club. :) :D

Hope to see ya there.:)

if not you can still book flights on the net & accomodation too.:) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back