Autopsy Sydney vs Richmond Rd 15 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm Shaw was hitting everyone lace out?

Our Shaw? The reserves coach?

Sort of got lost laughing after that. Thanks for the giggles.

I did get a wry smile too. I remember when Shaw would take off and I'd be thinking here we bloody go again, what epic way can he deliver a clanger this time.

Also mccartin is on an extremely steep learning curve, his contested marking is quickly becoming a good weapon for us.. his kicking can be atrocious,but given his age, experience and lack of muscle....he is more than holding his spot and right now he would be keeping reid out.

I know we all lament some players being carried every game and our historically poor foot skills, but our club is in a very good position going forward. Id back our youth against any team in the league right now

Our forward line prospects post Buddy are looking very healthy imho.... a lot to like about McCartin, a lot.

I have been desperately trying to retire McVeigh but again he was one of better players.

The game was quick and at the best standard for the year with pressure etc and he was as good as any player, both sides as well, in traffic and delivering the ball etc.

Miles ahead, miles, of Jack and Hanners to name 2.

Credit where credit is due - I thought mcVeigh was done last year. But he has been superb this year - really, really good. Happy for him to stay on next year - even if he was to drop off quickly like ROK did at the end. If only he could teach a few others his cool and calm decision making.

Thought I'd leave it a couple of days. Never ventured to Swans board before. Reading through, it's a lot more civil than most.

Just wanted to pass on a couple of thoughts notwithstanding the game result.

1. Really like Young McCartin, you got the good one, he is a ripper. Really good judge of the ball in flight, and smart for a young kid.
2. Florent is grouse.
3. Thanks to Rohan for going and seeing Reecey boy, classy act.
4. Kennedy, wow.

Good luck, see you in September.

Thought I'd leave it a couple of days. Never ventured to Swans board before. Reading through, it's a lot more civil than most.

1. Really like Young McCartin, you got the good one, he is a ripper. Really good judge of the ball in flight, and smart for a young kid.
2. Florent is grouse.
4. Kennedy, wow.

I watched the game with a neutral. He thought the game would have made a great GF.

That's how it felt to me. Neither side let the other play the way it wanted.

Hope that ankle turns out alright. Looked so bad.

My hope is that Buddy's mobility will return. He he really struggled to pressure Rance on the move and on transition.

I think we're a 4 goal better side than what we served up. Time will tell.

See you in Sep.

2. Florent is grouse.
4. Kennedy, wow.

You can stay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back