Unofficial Preview Sydney vs Richmond Rnd 15 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game of the season Thursdsy night.

Winner will make top 2.

Loser will miss the 8 (kidding)

We have a cracking record at this joint.

Discuss

I know one thing I will spew up if people come on here saying we can't win with gushing over Richmond. It is bad enough going on the Main Board reading that s**t. Richmond are a good side because they work hard together. We need to work harder and we will win.Simple.

I know one thing I will spew up if people come on here saying we can't win with gushing over Richmond. It is bad enough going on the Main Board reading that s**t. Richmond are a good side because they work hard together. We need to work harder and we will win.Simple.

Its Dusty and Caddy that do all the damage.

Its Dusty and Caddy that do all the damage.

Martin is a Champion with so many strengths to his game no arguments here but he can be stopped by an opponent who is prepared to be disciplined and completely selfless to the task at hand. I have watched him closely for a while now and make no mistake he can cheat by sneaking away from what should be a defensive mindset when the ball is in dispute putting himself into space and backing his team mates to win posession. Luck ? footy smarts ? Call it what you like but If you have a player that is committed to just wearing him like a glove and not being see ball get ball going where ever he goes step for step he can be curbed greatly. You are not going to stop his strength and ball winning in a contest but if you take away that other side of his game his influence on the result is way less.

Will Richmond travel the night before and make a real get away from this rare trip away from the g

They could stay at that quest hotel just opposite the gate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin is a Champion with so many strengths to his game no arguments here but he can be stopped by an opponent who is prepared to be disciplined and completely selfless to the task at hand. I have watched him closely for a while now and make no mistake he can cheat by sneaking away from what should be a defensive mindset when the ball is in dispute putting himself into space and backing his team mates to win posession. Luck ? footy smarts ? Call it what you like but If you have a player that is committed to just wearing him like a glove and not being see ball get ball going where ever he goes step for step he can be curbed greatly. You are not going to stop his strength and ball winning in a contest but if you take away that other side of his game his influence on the result is way less.
So, George Hewett?

This will really tell us where the team is at. We play very comfortably at Docklands so are every chance of winning it. And it would be a massive confidence boost to lower the colours of the reigning premiers and ladder leaders.

But even if we don’t, so long as we give it a decent crack, we’ll know where we stand, and there’s a lot of footy to be played this season still, so plenty of time to tweak our gameplan.

Richmond are flying high after decades in the doldrums, and full of confidence.

But I reckon they still might have some mental fragility lurking somewhere.

You don’t come 9th for 32 seasons straight, or whatever their record is, without it f****ing with your head.

Much as I admire them for the loyalty of their supporters, it would give me immense pleasure for us to be the ones to bring their dream to a shattering end by loudly clapping our hands next to their ears and shouting “WAKE UP!!”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back