Sydney vs West Coast - Statement Game Friday Night SCG 15th June

Remove this Banner Ad

Parker, Kennedy, Isaac Henney V Yeo, Shuey and Gaff

I say that this battle will decide the game. Three gun midfielders going head to head.

I say that this battle will decide the game. Three gun midfielders going head to head.
Looking forward to that ruck battle too. Sinclair v Nic Nat

Sinker has relished the no. 1 ruck role, and i think he will relish the game against his old team. Nic nat always a pleasure to watch too

After Eagles-Richmond this is the second biggest game of the year and has the potential to be the best and perhaps the most season defining. Some ripping games coming up with the Blockbuster tomorrow, Tigers-Cats next week, to a lessser degree Hawks-Crows.

Beauty.

Looking forward to that ruck battle too. Sinclair v Nic Nat

Sinker has relished the no. 1 ruck role, and i think he will relish the game against his old team. Nic nat always a pleasure to watch too
Going to be a beauty, hey was going to ask about Dan Hanneberry weird to see the champ down? Is it injury?

After Eagles-Richmond this is the second biggest game of the year and has the potential to be the best and perhaps the most season defining. Some ripping games coming up with the Blockbuster tomorrow, Tigers-Cats next week, to a lessser degree Hawks-Crows.

Beauty.
Yep cant wait to see
Parker, Kennedy, Hannebery V Yeo, Shuey and Gaff

Will be the acid test for us. The swans midfield smashed us in round 1. Luke Parker had a field day such a gun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep cant wait to see
Parker, Kennedy, Hannebery V Yeo, Shuey and Gaff

Will be the acid test for us. The swans midfield smashed us in round 1. Luke Parker had a field day such a gun
* i forgot the only loss inflicted on them was by the Swans.

Lightening strikes twice I reckon.

Optus stadium is a lot wider than Subiaco was

We’ve learned the art of switching the ball a lot better with pinpoint passes and this will he,p on the wide scg

Swans have lost three games at home ....

This is a toss of the coin ...west coast have had the bye ....should be fresh

Swans have come off a six day break

Toss of coin when you add it all up

22 men don't need to die Friday night. Only one needs to die.

Both clubs agree, we send out our best player, you send out your best player, and everyone else stays off the field.

Optus stadium is a lot wider than Subiaco was

We’ve learned the art of switching the ball a lot better with pinpoint passes and this will he,p on the wide scg

Swans have lost three games at home ....

This is a toss of the coin ...west coast have had the bye ....should be fresh

Swans have come off a six day break

Toss of coin when you add it all up
Yeah we will have to move the ball well and quickly. Sydney have a good defence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back