Sydney vs West Coast - Statement Game Friday Night SCG 15th June

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Shuey playing for WCE? He didn't come back for the saints game did he?

We are proper s**t at the SCG this year. At best it's cancelled out by poor WCE form at the SCG and we sneak a marginal win, but I don't see it.

It’s a toss of coin

Buddy likes playing against us

Our midfield is performing well .....our defence is good ...

It’ll be close but it is not a drama if we lose ...win would be a bonus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before round 1, this actually wasn't the case since he has been playing for Sydney - only 5 goals against us in 3 games.

Hmmm he seemed too ...

We need to win the midfield ...if Heaney, jack ..Hannebery...Kennedy get of th leash we are in trouble

Whoever owns the corridor wins this game

Am I reading that right? We've played the Eagles at home only once in the last 8 years?

Edit: Yep

View attachment 511236
Yep, was very frustrating as an Eagles fan. Moved back to the region on the weekend of the Round 5 2010 clash (the first Sydney II encounter, Craig Bolton and Daniel Bradshaw still playing) and then I don't think they played there again until Anzac weekend 2016 (where the parachuter sickeningly slammed into the ground).

Played the Giants a few times, but clashes with Sydney have always been something I looked forward to as a little kid. It was my main gripe with the fixture year after year, where is the SCG game???

For some reason i feel like WCE will come crashing down in the 2nd half of the year. That last quarter against the saints was as bad a footy as has been played this year. Darling has gone down and Kennedy still isn't 100%.

At this point i see us beating only the Dons/Dogs/Freo & the Lions for the remainder of the year. 50/50 on the Crows in Adelaide given their recent troubles. No chance againstt Sydney at home, Collingwood at home, North in Tas or the Giants/Power/Demons. Even if we have beaten the Giants/Power already this year.

Teams who win the first 9/10 straight invariably come crashing back to earth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back