Sydney's best - Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by The Rewboy
I thought Gavin Dore was a big matchwinner for the Swans. Well played Gavin!!

There's always one, isn't there? Nevermind that Rocca and Harding missed relatively easy shots at goal. Nevermind that Motlop should have been more disciplined and got sucked in by cressa. Never mind that the Roos actually got more free kicks and IMHO got the better of the decisions all night. Never mind that North let us back into the game after holding a good lead at 3/4 time. Look at the replay. Cresswell was held/tackled high. soft, but the free was there according to the laws of the game.

anyway.

FWIW, my 3 best for the game are:

3 - Kelly
2 - Fosdike
3 - Maxfield

Originally posted by Desredandwhite

There's always one, isn't there? Nevermind that Rocca and Harding missed relatively easy shots at goal. Nevermind that Motlop should have been more disciplined and got sucked in by cressa. Never mind that the Roos actually got more free kicks and IMHO got the better of the decisions all night. Never mind that North let us back into the game after holding a good lead at 3/4 time. Look at the replay. Cresswell was held/tackled high. soft, but the free was there according to the laws of the game.

anyway.

FWIW, my 3 best for the game are:

3 - Kelly
2 - Fosdike
3 - Maxfield

Geez Des. A Bit excited still, you want to give'em all three points! :D

3. Umpire Dorn - As the director
2. Cresswell - A starring role, his best performance ever!
1. Motlop - Must get "best supporting actor in a drama" at the oscars...

Originally posted by Briedis

Geez Des. A Bit excited still, you want to give'em all three points! :D

3. Umpire Dorn - As the director
2. Cresswell - A starring role, his best performance ever!
1. Motlop - Must get "best supporting actor in a drama" at the oscars...

Oops!! that's one vote for stuie maxfield.. must have forgotten which way I was counting at the halfway point ;-)

other oscar nominees in the drama section:

Dennis Pagan in "Blazing Inferno"
Rodney Eade in Forrest Gump (for his "Run, Forrest!" moment after the game)
Barry Hall and Mick Martyn as The Ugliest Couple (and when Rocca and Archer ran back into the swans forward line... ugghhh)

Plenty of phones broken in BOTH coaches boxes on saturday night, I reckon.

Originally posted by Bloodstained Angel
3 votes - Paul Kelly
2 votes - Darryn Cresswell
1 vote - Brett Kirk

What were crezza's stats? To be honest, I can't remember seeing him all night....until the end anyway :(

I thought Kirk was really good for you guys actually. Kelly should have kicked straight, he should not get three points.

Originally posted by Desredandwhite

Oops!! that's one vote for stuie maxfield.. must have forgotten which way I was counting at the halfway point ;-)

other oscar nominees in the drama section:

Dennis Pagan in "Blazing Inferno"
Rodney Eade in Forrest Gump (for his "Run, Forrest!" moment after the game)
Barry Hall and Mick Martyn as The Ugliest Couple (and when Rocca and Archer ran back into the swans forward line... ugghhh)

Plenty of phones broken in BOTH coaches boxes on saturday night, I reckon.

BTW, Des. I will take this opportunity to gloat that Manly are currently ahead of the HOPELESS Eels on the NRL ladder. Better do it while I can, it won't last too long!

Didn't vote last week, been on holidays.

As much as I want to give 3, 2 and 1 to Cressa for kicking straight...

3. Kelly
2. Crouch
1. Kirk

Originally posted by Briedis

What were crezza's stats? To be honest, I can't remember seeing him all night....until the end anyway :(

I thought Kirk was really good for you guys actually. Kelly should have kicked straight, he should not get three points.

9 kicks 11 handballs 2 goals. 3rd in possessions behind Kelly and Maxfield. Yes, Kirk was good, certainly knows how to find the ball. As for Kelly, its the best I've seen from him in a long time, definately deserved the 3 points.

3 - Kelly
2 - Maxfield
1 - Goodes

IMO it was Goodes' best game in yonks. I've been writing him off for ages but on Saturday was glad to see him get 3 goals. You never know...this may be the start of some good form for Adam, (it's a long shot I know but *cross fingers*):rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back