Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't see how they would have got themselves involved in the use of WADA banned substance. They can't be that freakin stupid. I reckon its moreso the use of injections and perhaps the usage of a substance in treatment it is not designed for, hence the waivers. For the sake of the competition ad those supporters who are true supporters of the comp I hope they don't get smacked too hard, but for those BF bombers supporters who say they are happy to see us die off, and have done so in the last week on their own forum, suck balls. A two year club suspension from competition is the least you deserve.

Without knowing all the truths.....it looks dark for bomber Thompson. Someone will have to take responsibility .

ROFL, is he head of the football department?

The football manager bailed in September.

Surely after all the "James Hird is the head coach, not Mark Thompson" lines rolled out by Essendon, the buck stops with James.

The damage to the club, they will loose their CEO and probably more by the end of this.

What upsets me most about this is that it wasn't announced on Macca18's birthday!

James Brayshaw approves this post

borat-mankini-very-nice.jpg

ROFL, is he head of the football department?

The football manager bailed in September.

Surely after all the "James Hird is the head coach, not Mark Thompson" lines rolled out by Essendon, the buck stops with James.

The damage to the club, they will loose their CEO and probably more by the end of this.

They'll go into damage control.......they will not burn the golden boy, Thompson is responsible bringing him to the club.... due to the fact they worked together at geelong. That's why I have him named they will need a fall guy.
Fat prick from the Australian is about to drop another bombshell regarding players with the AFL's knowledge not playing games after instructing the clubs docs of those clubs of players who didn't pass drug testing......or used the loophole.
As I said before the AFL is a circus now.

surely it must be time for Vlad to hand over the reigns to some one else????
with all the crap going on in the last 6 months, its clear his time is up.....

sad sad day for football, my old man who is essendon through and through has had enough if the pending investigation finds evidence he is giving it away , will support amatuer football, amazing the sad journey football has taken from the 90's to current crap....:oops:

surely it must be time for Vlad to hand over the reigns to some one else????
with all the crap going on in the last 6 months, its clear his time is up.....

sad sad day for football, my old man who is essendon through and through has had enough if the pending investigation finds evidence he is giving it away , will support amatuer football, amazing the sad journey football has taken from the 90's to current crap....:oops:

There is a better alternative available. Get your selling hat on.

There is a better alternative available. Get your selling hat on.

mate a 70 year old man who watched colman as a kid, simply not going to happen, he does have a soft spot for north but not that soft..

I generally feel sorry for the members/supporters/fans of essendon, yeah i hate thier club like most north people, but if found to be doing wrong here their club has seriously let them down and the game in general..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the substance they were using is the one just suggested to me by a well place source, they are so gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back