Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thompson has fled the country carrying an * backpack. Was spotted at Auckland airport boarding a flight to Trumpland.

Probably cos he doesn't want to be hurt by those two drug dealers or their associates.

Probably cos he doesn't want to be hurt by those two drug dealers or their associates.
I'd prob choose a country where they'd be least likely to have associates in though ;P

Grubs. Goes on to accuse him of assault after she trips over his bag.

That's pretty sad. I don't really care what happens to Bomber one way or the other but that's one of the stupidest things I've heard said about hiim or anyone else ever.

I'd prob choose a country where they'd be least likely to have associates in though ;P

It might have nothing to do with the raid but who knows. If I was running from people like that I'd go somewhere I knew people I could trust that could give me secure accommodation and somewhere I could arm myself relatively easy. I'd also take my family if I was worried about them. If he is under investigation for dealing drugs and the cops want him extradited I wouldn't have thought the US was the best place to go.

Assault is a bridge too far, but you can tell he pushed the bag into her on purpose, looks right at her and walks into her.

Media hounding is pathetic and I dislike it, but if anyone on the planet deserved to be annoyed in their day to day goings on, bomber would be top 3 on the list.

That is disgraceful behaviour by the media. They need to be taken to task. Irrespective of what happened at *essendon, and what connection he may or may not have with the recent raids at his property, there is something sadly wrong with a society that allows low life media people like those maggots, to harass him in that manner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is disgraceful behaviour by the media. They need to be taken to task. Irrespective of what happened at *essendon, and what connection he may or may not have with the recent raids at his property, there is something sadly wrong with a society that allows low life media people like those maggots, to harass him in that manner.
Yeah Im all for him being held accountable but I cant stand that s**t.
You got the ******* shot so move the hell on. Why follow him for minutes on end?

Assault is a bridge too far, but you can tell he pushed the bag into her on purpose, looks right at her and walks into her.

Media hounding is pathetic and I dislike it, but if anyone on the planet deserved to be annoyed in their day to day goings on, bomber would be top 3 on the list.
If you continually hold your arm out in front of someone walking you kind of got to expect to get walked into.

You got the ******* shot so move the hell on. Why follow him for minutes on end?

It's predatory, they're trying to make the news not report it. It's been going on forever in the US and UK (bait a celeb for long enough, then sell the pics/footage when they snap) and Australia has finally caught up.

Last edited:
Because if you annoy the s**t out of someone long enough eventually they'll snap and then you might have some viral or more valuable footage.

That's how pathetic it has become.

She's lucky he isn't a snake...poke a stick at a snake the first time and you will get bitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back