Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just have a sympathy sub-forum?

idea-man.jpg

The day Bigfooty jumped the shark.

These are not our happy days. First they change Arnold's to Al's, and now this. Is nothing sacred?

I'm smelling a 'new Shapes'-esque stunt from Chief here. The old 'create publicity via abysmal creative decision-making' trick. Works every time.

Either way, vale Part 1. It was a cracker.

Anyways, back on topic....

Sooooooo......that James Hird guy seems like a bit of a dodgy mother****er, hey?

Black2Blue

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Sympathy thread doesn't have a version II. Time to bury it. It's like watching Boomer run out in Hawks colours and trying to respect that as fair play. Yeah, nah.

#nomoresympathy

I'll always feel sorry for *. Really really sorry....until they get the first pick and an easy Draw, then they can go and get ****ed.

Surely the easiest and fairest thing the AFL should have done was to just slot them back into 8th for the draft and the draw.
Their first banner next year should read,"Cheaters Prospers!"

The Sympathy thread doesn't have a version II. Time to bury it. It's like watching Boomer run out in Hawks colours and trying to respect that as fair play. Yeah, nah.

#nomoresympathy

Speaking of Boomer and our 10,000 post limit per thread, his own #29 Brent Harvey thread is nearing 10,000 posts itself and that probably explains his delisting. Imagine how long it would be if BF was around back in 1996 when he first set foot on Arden St!

As I take my mind back to those days I find my gaze drifting sympathetically towards the North West of Moonee Ponds creek and the palm tree alongside Injection Hill.

shniko11

Beneath the blue and white
Nov 6, 2015
Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has anyone seen Dirty Hirdy since telling the media "enough guys enough please please please"?

Look i got to admit watching Hurley on T.F.S was pretty raw and made me feel abit.......................... Nah stuff the lot of them cheating drug delusional cheats!

Now for Jab to hand the Brownlow back, in saying that the AFL should have sent their men in black and ripped it of his neck by now.

Now a toast :cocktail: to Sympathy part 2.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back