Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s the spelling mistakes and grammar in that article. Is that Robbo‘s linguistics issues or the journalist or both? Was gibberish.

He's cooked.

Cirrhosis of the brain.

You lot digust me. I found this on page 3.
Where is your love for our Mt. Alexander rd. brothers as they try to finish their season on a high note.

I for one will be on the Bomber Plane as all guns blazing they come to strafe the field with gunfire and cut down those evil Demons from hell who are trying to steal our souls on draft night.

" See the * fly up, up......."

Where is your love for our Mt. Alexander rd. brothers as they try to finish their season on a high note.

I for one will be on the Bomber Plane as all guns blazing they come to strafe the field with gunfire and cut down those evil Demons from hell who are trying to steal our souls on draft night.

We're on the * train today.

Give Joe and Saady a good send off and beat those Dees.

The problem, hoju, is that we know that they're not even going to give a yelp against Melbourne today.

Them losing today won't even be worth a Seinfeld popcorn gif.

The problem, hoju, is that we know that they're not even going to give a yelp against Melbourne today.

Them losing today won't even be worth a Seinfeld popcorn gif.

My interest in how GoDeez will screw it up and twist the knife in Demon hearts just a little bit more. Might kick 3.17 to lose.

That worth a decent laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* game day thread;

" Sadly Shiel will be an ever lasting memory of the worsfold era. He was never worth those first round picks and probably salary cap "

" Even if North don’t replace the 11 players they chopped, their list is still in far better shape than ours. Why didn’t the architect who designed The Hanger put in a weights room ? "

" I'd honestly trade Shiel if we could get a top 20 pick for him. He is a front runner of the highest order. Can't defend for sh*t "

Last edited:
* game day thread;

" Even if North don’t replace the 11 players they chopped, their list is still in far better shape than ours. Why didn’t the architect who designed The Hanger put in a weights room ? "
I think Hirdy had other plans,which were mainly conducted off premises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back