Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it even happened.

What odds this court transcript is never published?

What odds there's no investigation into how clan labs managed to "taint" the best part of a kilo of MD?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
What odds there's no investigation into how clan labs managed to "taint" the best part of a kilo of MD?

I suspect it only occurs in the case of selected multi millionaires.

Why is that this thread has a reference to a previous EFC poster who committed suicide in the title? VERY POOR TASTE.

Why is that this thread has a reference to a previous EFC poster who committed suicide in the title? VERY POOR TASTE.

Jesus Christ, it is saying REST IN PEACE to the man.

You sick flog.

It’s intended to be a respectful acknowledgement.

fairbump_playon

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I didn't realise Scott Thompson nearly got done on trafficking charges!? FMD.
Glad it's only possession. He was an okay player in his day, actually not as bad as most people say.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

This rates right up there with some of the best false paradigm/emotional blackmail stunts that we usually get around here.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Gotta love how the magistrate is making out like a CCO is "stern":

Does ANYONE still think that law is NOT a racket?!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
For the uninitiated........

What's a "Community Corrections Order".......??

Some or all of community work, drug programs, and urine testing.

He dodged a 5 year minimum sentence. Magnificent work.

Probably the finest rorting of the legal system, since John Elliot's squadron of Q.C's had Frank Vincent throw out the water wheel case, with 162 witnesses lined up in the corridor.

For the uninitiated........

What's a "Community Corrections Order".......??

Its the newfangled version of community service.

At one level, I agree Bomber should not do jail. Very very few people if any should be in jail for any drug offence, and that includes heroin importers and ice cooks.

As long as alcohol and tobacco are legally available there's NO moral argument for banning stuff that legal in a medical context usually (opiates and ampgets) or less dangerous than booze (MDMA, coke).

BUT - if Sammy and Habib from Westmeadows were caught in exactly the same set up as Bomber and his coey, they'd be looking at closer to ten years inside than not.

Justice must be served regardless of social standing or ability to pay.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Its the newfangled version of community service.

At one level, I agree Bomber should not do jail. Very very few people if any should be in jail for any drug offence, and that includes heroin importers and ice cooks.

As long as alcohol and tobacco are legally available there's NO moral argument for banning stuff that legal in a medical context usually (opiates and ampgets) or less dangerous than booze (MDMA, coke).

BUT - if Sammy and Habib from Westmeadows were caught in exactly the same set up as Bomber and his coey, they'd be looking at closer to ten years inside than not.

Justice must be served regardless of social standing or ability to pay.
I think Sammy and Habib probably like to break into cars and have a wrap sheet as long as their arm.
I also think Sammy and Habib aren’t the low hanging fruit in an ongoing acic investigation.

I think Sammy and Habib probably like to break into cars and have a wrap sheet as long as their arm.
I also think Sammy and Habib aren’t the low hanging fruit in an ongoing acic investigation.

No, what if Sammy and Habib were two 21 year old blokes, no major rap sheet, caught with all the same stuff?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
For some reason I don’t believe you’d just happen to come across that amount of gear being a clean skin...

The point here is how the legal system processes high profile wealthy people and the average person.

For some reason I don’t believe you’d just happen to come across that amount of gear being a clean skin...

So you're not buying Bomber's story then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back