Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How's that training vid? Spits several times, blows snot out of both nostrils , licks his hands, touches his mouth to blow a mock kiss, hugs other players. I'm no epidemiologist but I hardly think those actions are great from a disease transmission perspective.
Nothing to see here obviously. Only a spud could possibly have been contacted in that training session.

Nothing to see here obviously. Only a spud could possibly have been contacted in that training session.
Tin foil hat wearing * supporters are claiming that the AFL are singling them out for harsh treatment when the polar opposite is actually occurring. They literally have no clue.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I guess nobody would be happy with a false positive (if that's what it turns out to be) but that is way better than a false negative.

The club has failed to reign in a player after they already had another suspended (Zerk something or other).

It is incredible that they have been let off so lightly.

I guess nobody would be happy with a false positive (if that's what it turns out to be) but that is way better than a false negative.

The club has failed to reign in a player after they already had another suspended (Zerk something or other).

It is incredible that they have been let off so lightly.

You beat me to your pic

Oakleigh Roo

Debutant
Dec 6, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m gonna say it... an Essendon heart breaking loss on the siren feels just as good as a North win! I hate them bunch of soft, arrogant down hill skiing pricks more than anything in life. And it warms the heart of my soul that they’ve gone all in on pricks like Stringer, Shiel and Dev Smith. And I pray to got they go all in on this years off season and go for a Wines or a crouch brother.

FB_IMG_1593510379833.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back