Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we want Essendon coming off of a win or a loss? I feel as though we want them winning tonight because they’ll come out and smash us if they lose tonight

Do we want Essendon coming off of a win or a loss? I feel as though we want them winning tonight because they’ll come out and smash us if they lose tonight
78K806OHPM.gif

Happy to oblige.

Good luck against Footscray. Will be huge if we're both coming off wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Paul was appointed to the Board in October 2011 and is vice-president and finance director of the club. He also serves as chairman of the audit, risk and integrity committee and is a member of the nominations and remuneration committee. Paul was a partner in the accounting and professional services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers from 1982 to 2009. He chaired the Australian firm and was chairman of the global board of PwC from 2005 to 2009."

The sort of s**t that PwC got up to in that period makes me think he's the perfect man for the Essendon job.

"Paul was appointed to the Board in October 2011 and is vice-president and finance director of the club. He also serves as chairman of the audit, risk and integrity committee and is a member of the nominations and remuneration committee. Paul was a partner in the accounting and professional services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers from 1982 to 2009. He chaired the Australian firm and was chairman of the global board of PwC from 2005 to 2009."

The sort of sh*t that PwC got up to in that period makes me think he's the perfect man for the Essendon job.

Nah, Paul's a good bloke. Rose to the absolute top of a very big tree.

Also, PwC are cleanskins compared to some of their rivals.

For the * goldfish:

But but but this makes no sense........the bloke that's been there 1 minute and the other clown who's been there 2 minutes and came from somewhere else said there was no rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back