Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A haircut?

Seriously?
Yeah, it's a bit sad that a tragedy like this 'needs' a gimmick to encourage donations, but I suppose, like the ice water baths for the Neale Daniher MND cause, they're using it to focus it on this particular fund-raising appeal, for people who's intelligence and compassion limits their capacity to otherwise donate.

The cynical part of me says he had been thinking 'it's about time I got rid of this do' (read: juvenile monstrosity) and this has given him an excuse.

I take it you’ve already donated in some way. Well done mate 👍

I'll fork over 10 grand if you can arrange for me to get next to this crab with a pair of scissors. :thumbsu:

I'll fork over 10 grand if you can arrange for me to get next to this crab with a pair of scissors. :thumbsu:

This leads me to believe you haven’t donated 😢

Didn’t think you were that selfish 🤷‍♂️

The cynical part of me says he had been thinking 'it's about time I got rid of this do' (read: juvenile monstrosity) and this has given him an excuse.
There's been plenty of people lining up over the years to tell him to cut it, and he's refused. Been something of a running joke amongst Essendon fans.

He's simply doing something to raise money for the fires. Not sure how or why anyone would want to mock that, but then again I don't get triggered by false tweets either.

This leads me to believe you haven’t donated 😢

Didn’t think you were that selfish 🤷‍♂️

Of course I haven't donated anything.

I don't jump to the emotional cues of the shallow media whores (you), and I don't need to virtue signal in order to increase my "marketability" and maintain my "image".

How many advertising bucks do you plan to make out of the misery of these people?

Of course I haven't donated anything.

I don't jump to the emotional cues of the shallow media whores (you), and I don't need to virtue signal in order to increase my "marketability" and maintain my "image".

How many advertising bucks do you plan to make out of the misery of these people?

So literally nothing to any bushfire relief effort?

Top stuff 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’d think the team with a Kangaroo as their mascot might have had some kind of genius marketing idea to raise some funds of their own as well. Guess charity starts at home.

So literally nothing to any bushfire relief effort?

Top stuff 👍

Nope. Not a single ratings point for you coming from me.

Do you have proof this ISN'T just a marketing exercise with a tax write off?

Do you have a written letter from scum central stating that they WON'T be incorporating these donations as a tax deduction?

You’d think the team with a Kangaroo as their mascot might have had some kind of genius marketing idea to raise some funds of their own as well. Guess charity starts at home.

Hey, you're the ones with the MASSIVE public image issues.

1578344583441.png

Nope. Not a single ratings point for you coming from me.

Do you have proof this ISN'T just a marketing exercise with a tax write off?

Do you have a written letter from scum central stating that they WON'T be incorporating these donations as a tax deduction?

Hey, you're the ones with the MASSIVE public image issues.

View attachment 802677

Do you think I’m James Packer or something?

Feel like helping out the country or not? Give $5 to the Mallacoota wildlife center.

Prove to me that you’re not a total * stick 👍

Do you think I’m James Packer or something?

Feel like helping out the country or not? Give $5 to the Mallacoota wildlife center.

Prove to me that you’re not a total fu** stick 👍

LOL, I don't care about proving anything to you.

You could drop dead at your keyboard right now, and I would scroll on to my next alert to see what someone posted.

You're a source of ridicule. Nothing more. That's it.

LOL, I don't care about proving anything to you.

You could drop dead at the keyboard right now, and I would scroll on to my next alert to see what someone posted.

You're a source of ridicule. Nothing more. That's it.

Ok * stick 👍

I think you’ll find NMFC has already donated without the need for the auto fellatio that Essendon are indulging in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you’ll find NMFC has already donated without the need for the auto fellatio that Essendon are indulging in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So everyone but Tef has donated

Do you guys condemn Movember as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back