Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce or one of his acolytes appeared on the MB thread with a long detailed screed about how Nick McKenzie is full of s**t despite Dank admitting to McKenzie on national television that he gave the players TB4.

Its hilarious.

Reminds me of those internet type things about how once you accept lizard men from space rule the Earth, well, its obvious that Merkel is a lizard and Boris Johnson.

Its nuts.

Whats the go with Brucey?

Maybe if he had put as much time and effort into his cricket as he has this affair, he might well have a better Test record. As it stands, little wonder he played so few Tests.

Batting and fielding averages
MatInnsNORunsHSAveBFSR100504s6sCtSt
Tests350522710.4013737.95004010
First-class10919210618321033.971331420
List A50484132610730.1326110

Anyway he now warrants the honorary *brucey *francis title.

Fruce Brancis

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
fu** I hope so. That'd be sweet as.

You never know, it's an artificial sport these days, the AFL is all about the $$$$ amd they know they aren't maximising their return out of you crabs.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Well they already got pick 1 as a reward for having half their team banned for doping so...

On the flipside, an RC could very well see an organised medical malpractice regime uncovered resulting in jailing's and the financial annihilation of the EFC leading to their complete demise.

Their playing Russian roulette if they push too hard and that's why they're NOT pushing too hard. They don't want this to play out officially, so they are resorting on outside agents to stir the pot.

I dunno. It seems to me they're not yet sick of gifting Richmond and Collingwood flag opportunities. They of course want GWS to win one soon too or their investment will have been for nothing. Giving GC an armchair ride is obviously a bridge too far that even the staunchest afl supporters wouldn't swallow atm.

On the flipside, an RC could very well see an organised medical malpractice regime uncovered resulting in jailing's and the financial annihilation of the EFC leading to their complete demise.

Their playing Russian roulette if they push too hard and that's why they're NOT pushing too hard.

They don't want this to play out officially, so they are resorting on outside agents to stir the pot.
RC is a pipe dream and you know it.

Of course, no one wants it. The AFL, your mob, and especially Dank, Hird, Evans and a few others.
But that's not why it won't happen and you know it.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
But that's not why it won't happen and you know it.

It won't happen because it has no valid grounds.

Do you still buy the line that your mob were victims in all of this? Seriously?

It won't happen because it has no valid grounds.

Do you still buy the line that your mob were victims in all of this? Seriously?
How on earth did you get that from what I posted?

It won't happen because they're ******* expensive and there's nothing in it for the politicians.

It's pretty simple when you ask a straight yes/no question dick head.
It seems I've upset your delicate sensibilities by refusing to be contained by your 1/0 view of life.

I'll take my leave before you get abusive.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back