Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane Warne donates his baggy green. one that he wore for most of his playing days..
And bum over there gets a hair cut.

As you've decided to double down and mock Heppell for raising $100k for charity I'll leave my last post as this.

At some point football tribalism just becomes pathetic.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah the bushfire victims are gonna hate how the money is raised.

You know what? I'm gonna donate $10 for every post you make attacking charity. What are we at so far, $50?
As you've decided to double down and mock Heppell for raising $100k for charity I'll leave my last post as this.
You realise he got people to donate for doing an everyday thing. People were going to donate anyway.
does he really give a s**t or was he just virtue signalling?

Last edited:

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
You realise he got people to donate for doing an everyday thing. People were going to do donate anyway.

$60

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
DesertRoo please provide me with the link to the NMFC fundraiser. I will donate through them.

You realise he got people to donate for doing an everyday thing. People were going to do donate anyway.
its not an everyday thing for him.

I sold 5 caps at a garage sale on the weekend. Does that mean I can ridicule Warnes effort?

You're coming across as a complete tosser here DR.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
If this is the case I can post all day on the topic.. :p

What’s next? He can take another ten minutes out of his day to do the ice bucket challenge for the appeal.
what a guy.

What would be the problem if money is raised? Keep digging, I am happy to donate.

$70

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I sold 5 caps at a garage sale on the weekend. Does that mean I can ridicule Warnes effort?

Mate, I’m s**t posting, something I do everyday, and now raising money for charity..
How dare you mock my charity efforts..

That’s another $10 DapperJong

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus

He's just digging in so he doesn't lose a forum argument. At least he hasn't completely ruled out donating at all.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Mate, I’m s**t posting, something I do everyday, and now raising money for charity..
How dare you mock my charity efforts..

That’s another $10 DapperJong

Ah so now you're s**t posting at the expense of bushfire victims. Wonderful.

$80.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
FYI please donate directly to the Victorian CFA no bullshit virtue signalling middleman.

another $10

Sooooo all footy teams are virtue signalling?

Anyway, will do as I couldn't find the North one. I don't think they actually have one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bob Ansett would have been right on to this- a real genius with money.
At least Bob lost his own money. Unlike David "erotic substances" Evans who's highly skilled at frittering away investors', shareholders' and inherited from daddy money. A classic example of a half-wit scion who thinks that once they fall arse backwards into a pile of unearned inherited cash that they somehow instantly transform into the smartest guy in the room.

Bugsy Malone

Cancelled
Jul 10, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The scum continue to operate poker machines in one of Australia's most disavantaged suburbs, two venues taking $11.85 millon. Most football clubs are looking to get out of pokies while the scum are negotiating with Melton to extend their lease.

This pathetic excuse for a football club do not give a crap about anyone but their own self interest

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
No, to their financial benefit. Keep up the good work DesertRoo :thumbsu:

$10 from you too.

Done.

DC3BAE8E-2C06-4044-B1DE-1CEF1EE1E24C.jpeg

Bombfire

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Napier St.
AFL Club
Essendon
At least Bob lost his own money. Unlike David "erotic substances" Evans who's highly skilled at frittering away investors', shareholders' and inherited from daddy money. A classic example of a half-wit scion who thinks that once they fall arse backwards into a pile of unearned inherited cash that they somehow instantly transform into the smartest guy in the room.
I think good old Bob lost a lot more than his "own money".
A bit like the shinboners- sponging off others just to survive in the big world of AFL.

I think good old Bob lost a lot more than his "own money".
A bit like the shinboners- sponging off others just to survive in the big world of AFL.

As opposed to turning your players into nuclear reactors, which other, lesser clubs have stooped to in order to remain competitive.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus

Bombfire

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Napier St.
AFL Club
Essendon
As opposed to turning your players into nuclear reactors, which other, lesser clubs have stooped to in order to remain competitive.
This is how the big clubs do it;

The Essendon faithful has gone above and beyond in supporting those impacted by the bushfire crisis, helping Dyson Heppell instantly smash his $50k fundraising target.

This is how the big clubs do it;

The Essendon faithful has gone above and beyond in supporting those impacted by the bushfire crisis, helping Dyson Heppell instantly smash his $50k fundraising target.

Very "me, me, me" of your captain, I'm sure you'd agree. Do you think this behaviour is the cause of Essendon's lack of on-field success for the last 2 decades, or just a large contributor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back