Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200302-103123.png

Who is going to this musical masterpiece? Rogers and Hammerstein will be turning in their graves.

🎼👋🏻👋🏻🎼

When you inject
You inject all the way
From your first off-site jab
Till your last playing day!

When you inject
You’re the big baddest thing
Little Jobe you’re a man
Little Hird you’re a king...

Hey you, the 34, don't let your cheating arses hit the door!

James Hird singing “all I want is a final beaten, bombers to be ahead of the game, my team to be competition leaders, while I get all the money and fame”

Edit: Also Eddie Izard as a transvestite Dorodo

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I Hird that this is the closing number

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dance routine with Tradies Trollies?

You laugh but a stage production is the next step towards Goddard's movie.

34 Bombers: The Musical

Starring James Hird, Andrew Demetriou

And with all your favourite songs: “You got a friend in me” (Demetriou/Hird) “99 problems” (Hird) “(simply) the best” (Watson) “cocaine” (Ryder) “dude looks like a lady” (Robinson/Caro duet), “(I’m an) arsehole” (Goddard) “smooth criminal” (dank)

Who would have thought we'd still be sympathising with * 7 years on. What a f***** basket case of a club Still in donial too

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hey mate. Sorry to quote you on here but just wondering if you were returning to AFL Fantasy this year?
Thanks again

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back