Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - MT on drug charges - *Ess loses to CFC - RIP The Scales & Dugdale2Dwyer

JeanLucGoddard

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don’t think bombers a bad dude, he’s a old drug user who’s f’ed up. He has a chance at rehabilitation. What’s the point of him going to jail. He doesn’t have a wrap sheet what’s the point?

Bombers story is about as believable as a fat dude who rocks up at your house once a year to gives you gifts.

Although if I were Geelong fruit shop owner I’d probably be looking to sail around the Mediterranean for the foreseeable future.
But that Geelong fruit shop owner - if we're thinking the same one - he's a good guy! He stood up to the Mafia and cleaned up the fruit markets!

(Or he dogged and got rid of his competition in a time honoured tactic)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
I don’t think bombers a bad dude, he’s a old drug user who’s f’ed up. He has a chance at rehabilitation. What’s the point of him going to jail. He doesn’t have a wrap sheet what’s the point?
Of course he shouldn't go to jail for drugs. No one should.

The issue is the absurd inconsistencies applied by the state

Bombers story is about as believable as a fat dude who rocks up at your house once a year to gives you gifts.

Although if I were Geelong fruit shop owner I’d probably be looking to sail around the Mediterranean for the foreseeable future.
Correctamundo.

Court rooms aren't places for truth, it's about the evidence (and corruption), and evidence can be highly dependent upon money.

The system is staggered massively in favor of the wealthy.

JeanLucGoddard

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Money or information... I don’t think it matters how much money he had, it’s a proper whitewash.

I also don’t think he realises how lucky he is.

At a guess, if the defence was to test the evidence, they’d ruin the case above him. So bye bye case. I’m not even sure he’s aware.
I reckon he knows just how "lucky" he is, I reckon the jacks took him for a mil plus.

Duckworth

Peptide Awareness
Oct 8, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
This rates right up there with some of the best false paradigm/emotional blackmail stunts that we usually get around here.
My apologies, it seems that this thread is genuine after all. The 'sympathy' for Essendon it seems is also genuine, when I mistakenly thought it was sarcasm. Thanks to NMFC supporters for your kind words and help and support during those more troubled times at our club. It's great to get such a backing (147 pages worth) from opposition supporters. Cheers guys :thumbsu:

Beerfish

Bless
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
My apologies, it seems that this thread is genuine after all. The 'sympathy' for Essendon it seems is also genuine, when I mistakenly thought it was sarcasm. Thanks to NMFC supporters for your kind words and help and support during those more troubled times at our club. It's great to get such a backing (147 pages worth) from opposition supporters. Cheers guys :thumbsu:
+part 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants

SonofSamsquanch

Member of Bushwood Golf Club
Mar 31, 2016
Deep South
AFL Club
North Melbourne
View attachment 707337

He looks like he's fighting back from breaking in to song, dance and laughter. Happy as a pig in sh*t.

The $3500 fine will take him a phone call & 10 seconds to sort out.

Call it a hunch, but I don't think the pigs will be appealing.
Look out bomber! You might be about to trip!!!

EDFL follower

All Australian
Apr 16, 2007
Warragul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Of course he shouldn't go to jail for drugs. No one should.

The issue is the absurd inconsistencies applied by the state

Correctamundo.

Court rooms aren't places for truth, it's about the evidence (and corruption), and evidence can be highly dependent upon money.

The system is staggered massively in favor of the wealthy.
So get rich and stop your sooking about it!

Top Bottom