Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIS company?

I bet most of them are scum supporters too.

Who the fu** would be stupid enough to invest in U.S. property?

View attachment 732688
May 2018? That was their advice? Investment in US property?

* me he should go to jail for that.
Absolute thievery and irresponsible advice if I ever come across it.

Who are North playing?

Very good point but you know what, there is always a silver lining to every cloud. The good old drug infested *bombers will be able to maintain their wonderful record of not winning a final for how many years is it now? 15 years and counting. Time to get back on the good gear *boys and try and cheat your way again.

Very good point but you know what, there is always a silver lining to every cloud. The good old drug infested *bombers will be able to maintain their wonderful record of not winning a final for how many years is it now? 15 years and counting. Time to get back on the good gear *boys and try and cheat your way again.
At least its early in September so won't interrupt my holidays to much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Clarko for shipping them off to Perth to play Weagles on the rebound, instead of their preferred option of a rematch with the 'Pies at the MCG.
I love Perth.

Back to back byes for the Eagles is not the best thing for the reigning premiers. 20 days is a long time without playing a competitive game of football.

September 4th 2004!!!! 5469 days and counting - this needs its own sympathy thread. Not far off as embarrassing as getting caught doping their stupid players.

Sacking their coach before getting pumped in a final is a new one for Essendon, but then they have always been innovators.

Usually in ways to cheat the salary cap or doping rules though.

I've missed you Billy, you've been absent a lot this year. Particularly after Good Friday, is everything ok?
500 posts since good Friday not enough?

Anyway - I'm here to help you:

Somehow despite all the s**t form, injuries, goal post gate, s**t umpiring and more s**t form we’re going to be there in the first week of finals.

Let’s take a moment to be happy we’re back at the pointy of the season.

But also what are your predictions? Will we win a final? Who will we play?

But also what are your predictions?
A mother of all hidings in week 1 and the drought continues.

Will we win a final? LOL hell no

Who will we play?
Does it matter? *ess can't win finals.

That was easy - any more questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back