Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - MT on drug charges - *Ess loses to CFC - RIP The Scales & Dugdale2Dwyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horace

Premium Gold
Dec 2, 2001
Mitcham
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Fitzroy
So so terribly sad this situation for the *bombers.

I woke this morning with tear filled eyes and momentarily wondered why.

And then the reality of last nights tragic loss, thus maintaining the finals winning drought for the *peptide people, overwhelmed me.

My sympathy as always was profound.

What a truly lovely day it is today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Yeah. It's a pity we only finished with 2 more wins than Carlton on the ladder. Oh well. Life goes on.
Why are you potting Freo and the Saints?? Bizarre.

Anyway - 15 years!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?? What a rabble of a football club. The suffering continues and how sweet it is......

nelroo

Club Legend
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Anyway - 15 years!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?? What a rabble of a football club. The suffering continues and how sweet it is......
Kinda pathetic hey for a so called “big” club.. cos money and members equates to finals wins.. blah blah whatever.

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2006
Bottom of the ladder
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I just assumed that Tonald (hehehehe, that still cracks me up, what side-splitting comedy gold) misread the ladder though all of the tears.

Tas

Premium Gold
Dec 23, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
There can be only one...
I was surprised that Essendon didn't even try to do to Eagles what Hawks managed to do so well against them.

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Youré right

A new coach is atop this list i'd assume
At least we know when to cut ours!! Woosha is terrible - but when you working with a bunch or powder puffs there is not much he can do.

Is there a softer bunch of mids than heppell, merrett, parish, zaka & mcgrach? All paint fences to avoid contact.

Top Bottom