Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - MT on drug charges - *Ess loses to CFC - RIP The Scales & Dugdale2Dwyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SonofSamsquanch

Member of Bushwood Golf Club
Mar 31, 2016
Deep South
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Do you think Timmy put it all together to help out his fat loser son?
I think he had a conflict of interest. He also assured parents of players that the unprecedented regimen of doping was safe despite also claiming he didnt know what drugs were used. Influencer inside the room, journalist outside the room. Cannot be both.

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Hey Bill just checking in. Letting you know I'm okay. I got the flowers. Cheers.
Flowers aren’t going to ease the hurt of yet another year without a finals win.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving club. Karma continues to follow your club.

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
They once again got smashed in contested ball last night and they went and recruited Shiel last year.
Dodoro has built a team that’s good for a few wins at Docklands when they get it on the outside and it never will stack up in September.

They never replaced Watson and even when he was there he needed more assistance.
Their midfield balance is so out of whack it’s laughable how they’re only big bodied midfield solution is Stringer and he hasn’t got the tank to play there.

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I didn't get to watch much of North this year as I had some paint I needed to watch dry. How did Dusty Martin and Josh Kelly go for you guys.
Added as much value as butcher boy shiel and didn’t cost two 1st round picks!!!

You’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Must be painful to follow the biggest laughing stock in Australian sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I don't know about that. I got a laugh out of North supporters celebrating BB's Coleman a week too early.

Anyway, go the Bengals.
You want to compare a player coming 2nd in the Coleman to the largest doping bans in Australian sporting history and the largest doping fines in Australian history??

Not winning a final in 15 years is the icing on the cake. Your club is a joke. Which is a theme when you choose a sporting club.

Last edited:

see see

And don't forget the joker...
May 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Deportivo Wanka
Has anyone read the 'Playing Hurt' articles in the Hun over the past couple of weeks?

The first one was about how Corey McKernan went into the 1996 GF with a f***ed knee and pushed through the pain barrier to arguably be BOG, playing a hugely influential role in a premiership winning team.

The second one was about Sir James* using a groin injury as an excuse for why he sh*t the bed and hardly got a sniff in *'s meek capitulation to the Bears in 2001.

A perfect summation of the difference between us and them*.

Can't wait to read the next installments about how Stevo played in a premiership with a broken ankle and a torn pectoral. Or that time the GOAT kicked six on one leg in a prelim.

SonofSamsquanch

Member of Bushwood Golf Club
Mar 31, 2016
Deep South
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The second one was about Sir James* using a groin injury as an excuse for why he sh*t the bed and hardly got a sniff in *'s meek capitulation to the Bears in 2001.
Didn't he have some kind of unprecedented "miracle" foot recovery a few years earlier? They could have done an article on that, but come to think of it, maybe the therapy was a little "unorthodox" so better left under the rug.

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2006
Bottom of the ladder
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Didn't he have some kind of unprecedented "miracle" foot recovery a few years earlier? They could have done an article on that, but come to think of it, maybe the therapy was a little "unorthodox" so better left under the rug.
Yeah, James' mate Shane Charters was pretty helpful back in the day.

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2006
Bottom of the ladder
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I didn't get to watch much of North this year as I had some paint I needed to watch dry. How did Dusty Martin and Josh Kelly go for you guys.
LOL, the two players you mention, plus Gaff, are top quality. We only targeted top quality, and in each case they considered the offer before staying with their clubs.

Maybe that was too subtle. We targeted Josh Kelly, a superstar. We didn't target Dylan Shiel. I mean, why would we? We're after quality.

Oh, and the paint drying joke is as clever (and original) as the username Tonald Drump. You guys are absolute comic geniuses. How do you do it?

Top Bottom