Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - MT on drug charges - *Ess loses to CFC - RIP The Scales & Dugdale2Dwyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SpiderBurton22

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oooh, only a couple of weeks until Essendon start playing their best football folks.

Top four in 2020 for sure imo.

Especially given Dodoro took <insert club> to the cleaners on the <insert overrated flanker> deal!
2 First rounders for Daniher.

Trade period smashed.

SpiderBurton22

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What I don't get is why any self respecting club would want to take a player who has been found guilty of using PEDs?

Then I realised, St Kilda, Port, Sydney. Makes sense.
Daniher wasn't a * player back then.

He was just a young 17 year old, hanging around the club, training with the boys, soaking up the culture and getting to know how they do things down there in preparation for being drafted the following year.

SonofSamsquanch

Member of Bushwood Golf Club
Mar 31, 2016
Deep South
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Daniher wasn't a * player back then.

He was just a young 17 year old, hanging around the club, training with the boys, soaking up the culture and getting to know how they do things down there in preparation for being drafted the following year.
Oh. So he didn't take anything then. Fair enough. I was probably assuming he had some residual affects based on that attempt at a moustache, but it might be just a genetic thing.

SpiderBurton22

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh. So he didn't take anything then. Fair enough. I was probably assuming he had some residual affects based on that attempt at a moustache, but it might be just a genetic thing.
I'm yet to be convinced that Danksy didnt regularly call him into his office for a quick jab.

NTTAWWT.

Top Bottom