Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - MT on drug charges - *Ess loses to CFC - RIP The Scales & Dugdale2Dwyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Tippa story about how he's turned his life around isn't something I'm going to get in on joking around about.

Seriously. Read it.

HM: And you went to a dark place as a result?

AMT:
Yeah, I did. I was lost again. It was hard on me, and hard on Mum at the same time. I didn’t want to bring all this darkness on to her. I couldn’t do it to someone that I really loved, so I thought it would be better to end it all?

JM: It all seem to just mount and mount. If they rang him while he was in bed, I’d never wake him up and tell him they had rung. I’d always say, “Look, I’ll tell him you called” but it got to the point where Nola was accusing me of stealing him. He was over 18. I said, “It’s his decision. He is making his own decisions”. To lay in the bed next to your son, with your hands in between him and a tie wrapped around his neck is pretty horrific.
I always had a suspicion you guys loved big Cox over there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh so you've just made it up.

Ok.
Oh ffs, haven’t you numpties learnt anything yet.
It is also claimed that the Bombers can’t yet fit Cox under its salary cap for 2020, unless they cut at least one star.

Yes Joe asked for a trade because he thinks we paid too much for Stringer and Shiel.
Certainly looks that way.. can’t fit Daniher under the cap so looking at getting Cox.

boncer34

Inaugural Steward
Jul 11, 2005
Baghdad
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
It is also claimed that the Bombers can’t yet fit Cox under its salary cap for 2020, unless they cut at least one star.

Certainly looks that way.. can’t fit Daniher under the cap so looking at getting Cox.
Oh so there was a source.

Could've just said that when asked.

Numpty.

Beerfish

Lifestyle Influencer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy

I’ve had a message from Cox and this story is certainly news to him,” Stevens said.

“My information tonight is this story is going nowhere and Mason Cox will not be coming to Essendon. Sources say Collingwood was proactive and started talks and Essendon is not interested in a trade for Cox. It was left at that.
Bombers recruitment boss Adrian Dodoro has told The Herald Sun the club is not interested in Cox.

“It’s an inaccurate report, we are not pursuing Mason Cox,” Dodoro said.
Thanks for the link. This is why I come to the North board for all my Essendon news.

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2006
Bottom of the ladder
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's a win-win for Dodo (at least in his own mind). In the unlikely event that Cox gets to *, then Dodo can claim it as a trading master-stroke (the folly of which won't be apparent until about May next year). When Cox doesn't get to *, Dodo can claim the moral high ground by noting that it didn't happen because he didn't approach Cox before the season ended. Because doing that is highly immoral and very mean, according to Dodo.

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Yes Joe asked for a trade because he thinks we paid too much for Stringer and Shiel.
No you're losing Daniher & Fantasia for the same reason you lost Hibbard, Melksham, Ryder, Carlisle, Houli - shit culture and treating players like crap.

Come to think of it - name another Vic club that has lost better players than *ess in the last decade?

3 of the above became All Australians after walking out. Big reason why its 15 years and counting.....

Beerfish

Lifestyle Influencer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
No you're losing Daniher & Fantasia for the same reason you lost Hibbard, Melksham, Ryder, Carlisle, Houli - shit culture and treating players like crap.

Come to think of it - name another Vic club that has lost better players than *ess in the last decade?

3 of the above became All Australians after walking out. Big reason why its 15 years and counting.....
Fantasia wants to go home if not next year then the year after and Joe wants to leave Melbourne.

Or you can just invent your own reason and fap away.

And it's Hibberd.

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Fantasia wants to go home if not next year then the year after and Joe wants to leave Melbourne.

Or you can just invent your own reason and fap away.

And it's Hibberd.
Lol - nice spin. Both have had injuries miss managed - both hate the club and want out.

Couldn’t name another Vic club??

Top Bottom