Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - MT on drug charges - *Ess loses to CFC - RIP The Scales & Dugdale2Dwyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Definitely Woosha. Joe looks like he lacks the mental capacity to actually know what he's doing.

Woosha pulling the old "pretend I'm smiling" grimace. Classic sociopath move.
Joe looks like a 1973 Glenroy sharpie.
Les and Brian Kane, can you tell which ones the smart one and which ones going to go postal by the end of the season.

to quote Carlisle, while playing, to opposition players ‘this club is f’ed‘

JeanLucGoddard

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh yeah nah, everything's grouse yeah sure the minute I landed the joint was engulfed in the greatest scandal in the history of the game and then we had 34 blokes suspended for doping and then I've been injured for the last two years and I asked for a trade home but they wouldn't let me go yeah nah things are good I'm stoked the boys are looking good on the track.

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh yeah nah, everything's grouse yeah sure the minute I landed the joint was engulfed in the greatest scandal in the history of the game and then we had 34 blokes suspended for doping and then I've been injured for the last two years and I asked for a trade home but they wouldn't let me go yeah nah things are good I'm stoked the boys are looking good on the track.
Yeah trainings been going well, I’m stuck in the forward half with that rock spider, who keeps talking about his HSV and bails early from training all the time, coz he can’t be late picking up his gf from school.

and that new dickhead from gws who runs in the clear and kicks the ball over my head.

I might as well be playing district football.

best thing about this club is Jimah hooked me up with a decent supplier of the good stuff.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

see see

And don't forget the joker...
May 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Deportivo Wanka
Lemmy truly is/was a sentient being... Who knew how right his ode to Bomber would be...

Ain't a hope in hell
Nothing is gonna bring us down
The way we fly
Five miles off the ground

I reckon this one probably sums up the sentiments of his co-accused:

Shut up, you talk too loud
You don't fit in with the crowd
I can't believe you exist
I've crossed you right off my list

The title also describes his former club perfectly.

Top Bottom