Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they look like perps, not sure who’s creepier, Joey D or Woosha.
Definitely Woosha. Joe looks like he lacks the mental capacity to actually know what he's doing.

Woosha pulling the old "pretend I'm smiling" grimace. Classic sociopath move.

Definitely Woosha. Joe looks like he lacks the mental capacity to actually know what he's doing.

Woosha pulling the old "pretend I'm smiling" grimace. Classic sociopath move.
Joe looks like a 1973 Glenroy sharpie.
Les and Brian Kane, can you tell which ones the smart one and which ones going to go postal by the end of the season.

to quote Carlisle, while playing, to opposition players ‘this club is ****ed‘

Oh yeah nah, everything's grouse yeah sure the minute I landed the joint was engulfed in the greatest scandal in the history of the game and then we had 34 blokes suspended for doping and then I've been injured for the last two years and I asked for a trade home but they wouldn't let me go yeah nah things are good I'm stoked the boys are looking good on the track.

Oh yeah nah, everything's grouse yeah sure the minute I landed the joint was engulfed in the greatest scandal in the history of the game and then we had 34 blokes suspended for doping and then I've been injured for the last two years and I asked for a trade home but they wouldn't let me go yeah nah things are good I'm stoked the boys are looking good on the track.
Yeah trainings been going well, I’m stuck in the forward half with that rock spider, who keeps talking about his HSV and bails early from training all the time, coz he can’t be late picking up his gf from school.

and that new dickhead from gws who runs in the clear and kicks the ball over my head.

I might as well be playing district football.

best thing about this club is Jimah hooked me up with a decent supplier of the good stuff.

Last edited:
Dodoro is an imbecile 😂. He could have traded Daniher for a first round pick, now Daniher will get injured in round 4, then piss off at the end of the season for nothing.

I'll be very surprised if he plays a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marching powder is a great read, I wonder how many of the bombers players would be stupid enough to carry someone’s bags thru an airport..
They'd do it for Alfred, Bomber, Danksy and Dr Ageless I'm sure.

Lemmy truly is/was a sentient being... Who knew how right his ode to Bomber would be...

Ain't a hope in hell
Nothing is gonna bring us down
The way we fly
Five miles off the ground

Lemmy truly is/was a sentient being... Who knew how right his ode to Bomber would be...

Ain't a hope in hell
Nothing is gonna bring us down
The way we fly
Five miles off the ground

I reckon this one probably sums up the sentiments of his co-accused:

Shut up, you talk too loud
You don't fit in with the crowd
I can't believe you exist
I've crossed you right off my list

The title also describes his former club perfectly.

Well, well well, the Tullamarine dunny budgies had better start panicking again.

Disgraced sports scientist Stephen Dank charged by Northern Territory Police

Greg Roberts
Tuesday, 3 December 2019 6:14 pm

Stephen Dank has been charged by Northern Territory Police. Credit: AAP

Disgraced sports scientist Stephen Dank has been charged by Northern Territory Police with offences relating to his time working at an anti-ageing business in Darwin.

Mr Dank, 56, is facing fraud offences and charges of recklessly endangering serious harm and causing serious harm, NT police said in a statement.

The charges relate to his former employment the Darwin Ageless Health Clinic NT in 2017.

Dank was the architect of the Essendon Football Club's 2012 supplements regime.

It led to 34 players being suspended from the AFL competition in 2016.

Dank has been summoned to appear at the Darwin Local Court on Wednesday, December 18.

Stephen Dank walks out of the Melbourne Federal Court on September 19, 2014 in Melbourne after Essendon challenged the joint AFL-ASADA investigation into the alleged use of banned substances at the club.

Stephen Dank walks out of the Melbourne Federal Court on September 19, 2014 in Melbourne after Essendon challenged the joint AFL-ASADA investigation into the alleged use of banned substances at the club. Credit: Getty

This just reminds me of just how s**t a job *Essendon did in trying to both claim Dank's doping regime was perfectly fine, while simultaneously trying to throw him under the bus as a rogue operator. Classic * attempt to try and have your hubris cake and eat it, but ultimately just choking on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back