Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
No, we’re saying most public figures will give something meaningful to the appeal.

a bum just getting haircut doesn’t really count.

Strange how Dapper gets all empathetic about home owners who lost television sets.

I suspect there's no marketing dollars in the homeless, who endure their own "bushfires" every single day of their existence with * all exposure from the Dappers of this world.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
How much dough did your firm make out of that particular racket?
Actually we (let’s say channel 9 to help your argument) have a nice relationship with James Brayshaw. I’m certain that your NMFC membership fees pay part of my wage.

Care to donate?

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
No, we’re saying most public figures will give something meaningful to the appeal.

a bum just getting haircut doesn’t really count.

So charity is ok depending on who does it?

You’re attacking charity, you know.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
$100k doesn't count?
Yeah he should’ve just put his pubes in a bag for sale. You lemmings would’ve lapped it up and brought it.

So charity is ok depending on who does it?

You’re attacking charity, you know.
No, I’m laughing at you.. are you saying the best the whole organisation could come up with is getting a bum a hair cut?

Yeah he should’ve just put his pubes in a bag for sale. You lemmings would’ve lapped it up and brought it.
This board never ceases to amaze me.

At some point football tribalism just becomes pathetic.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Actually we (let’s say channel 9 to help your argument) have a nice relationship with James Brayshaw. I’m certain that your NMFC membership fees pay part of my wage.

Care to donate?

James is a private schoolboy tosser that served his purpose.

How about Big Brother "homeless edition". I reckon this could be a real winner. You could market it as the thinking person's version of "Bum Wars", then clean up on the fire extinguisher and sleeping bag advertising dollar. Sarah Hanson-Young could be a "mystery guest". The sheep will love it.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus

No, I’m laughing at you.. are you saying the best the whole organisation could come up with is getting a bum a hair cut?

Oh hilarious the club raised a lot of money 😂😂😂

How much has north raised?

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
James is a private schoolboy tosser that served his purpose.

How about Big Brother "homeless edition". I reckon this could be a real winner. You could market it as the thinking person's version of "Bum Wars", then clean up on the fire extinguisher and sleeping bag advertising dollar. Sarah Hanson-Young could be a "mystery guest". The sheep will love it.

Are you applying? I can pull some strings to get you on.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
[/QUOTE]
Are you applying? I can pull some strings to get you on.

I would be the greatest ratings event in the history of television if you put a camera on me.

However, your career would also be over.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus

I would be the greatest ratings event in the history of television if you put a camera on me.

However, your career would also be over.
[/QUOTE]

Oh please do explain

I’ll put it in perspective, Dane Beams just sold he’s premiership medal..
So what? It only counts if you donate something harder to achieve?

Face it, you're literally mocking the bloke for raising money for charity because you don't like the jumper he wears when he plays football.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Case in point..

I’m wanting to know how much they’ve donated. Any amount is great to be fair.

Luckily I care more about the needs of others than my footy team.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Your editor could not get through a day without ripping out so much footage that they couldn't put together 20 minutes of inane crap.

That makes no sense. Besides, I am the editor.

Now back on topic, I know you like talking about me.

You gonna donate to NMFC’s fire relief?

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf

They would literally lap them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No, you've literally mocked him for his fundraising efforts.

If you don't like people putting that out, maybe don't do it in the first place.
Shane Warne donates his baggy green. one that he wore for most of his playing days..
And bum over there gets a hair cut.

Last edited:

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Shane Warne donates his baggy green. one that he wore for most of his playing days..
And bum over there gets a hair cut.

Yeah the bushfire victims are gonna hate how the money is raised.

You know what? I'm gonna donate $10 for every post you make attacking charity. What are we at so far, $50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back