Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - MT on drug charges - *Ess loses to CFC - RIP The Scales & Dugdale2Dwyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TonaldDrump

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Tonald, hehehehe, such a clever username. Tonald Drump, get it? I do, it's awesome.

Unfortunately, despite the witty username, you're too stupid to realise that not every fund-raising effort is publicised.
The donation from the North players was publicised on their website. $10,000 is good, but I'd argue the $280,000 will be have more of an impact.

neddy36

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well done to Dyson, finally getting a big boy haircut and parlaying that into some significant dollars for the fundraising effort. Brilliant stuff!

While they are at it and considering how community focused they are, maybe they can divert some of the 11.1 million they took from pokies? Better yet, pledge to exit from them for good. It's time to double-down on your goodwill Essendon. ;)

Last edited:

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh so North made a secondary donation to the one that they publicly advertised?

Kudos to them again.
The donation from the North players was publicised on their website. $10,000 is good, but I'd argue the $280,000 will be have more of an impact.
You're both behind the news.

But it's a bit grubby having a pissing competition on this, so I'm out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom