Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - MT on drug charges - *Ess loses to CFC - RIP The Scales & Dugdale2Dwyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boncer34

Inaugural Steward
Jul 11, 2005
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
No, I didn't say that.

But we don't act like we suddenly created a world where Aboriginal blokes could play either - which Sheedy and Essendon do.

How many blackfellas were in the 85/85 sides?
You seem angry, and I don't even know why. I haven't said or implied anything you've suggested so weird rant to throw at me.

Personally I've always credited Fitzroy with introducing indigenous players into the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Membership thread is here mate and I'm pretty sure your figure is out by a smidge.
Beerfish made it official, * ain’t in it to win it, like a true corporation, they just care about the bottom line and membership numbers.
Shitstain of a football team and club.

Last edited:

JeanLucGoddard

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It is funny how positive the media and various types are about us and how those same types are down on the Bombers.

This is a metric Essendon normally dominates too.

I feel even more sorry for Essendon supporters than I usually do.

Beerfish

Lifestyle Influencer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
It is funny how positive the media and various types are about us and how those same types are down on the Bombers.

This is a metric Essendon normally dominates too.

I feel even more sorry for Essendon supporters than I usually do.
You should be worried then considering how good the media are at getting things right.

JeanLucGoddard

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah kind of.
Essendon supporters - hahahahahah Norf have no money and will fold and the mighty Bombers will have cup #20!

Reality - North still at Arden Street, Essendon without a finals win for well over a decade.

North supporters - hahahahaha Essendon are dirty cheats, always have been, always will be, you'll get found out and it will crush you

Reality - Essendon caught cheating by global anti cheating body, smashed by penalties, haven't won a final since George W Bush's first term, staring down the barrel of more years of mediocrity at best

Top Bottom