Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
672591-kyle-reimers.jpg

In loving memory of Kyle Reimers.

The boy who became a man. He might not be remembered for his footballing ability, but he will certainly be remembered for his bright boots and a w***er of the football field. This man represented everything the * FC stood for and currently stands for.

He was their knight in shining armour (nike mercurials for those playing along at home), he was their pastry of the pie, he was their Brian Taylor of the Saturday night football commentary team.

A career taken far too early, and the *FC have nobody but themselves to blame.

He was the future of *FC.

1 like = 1 prayer
1 repost = 10 prayer

672591-kyle-reimers.jpg

In loving memory of Kyle Reimers.

The boy who became a man. He might not be remembered for his footballing ability, but he will certainly be remembered for his bright boots and a ****** of the football field. This man represented everything the * FC stood for and currently stands for.

He was their knight in shining armour (nike mercurials for those playing along at home), he was their pastry of the pie, he was their Brian Taylor of the Saturday night football commentary team.

A career taken far too early, and the *FC have nobody but themselves to blame.

He was the future of *FC.

1 like = 1 prayer
1 repost = 10 prayer

It was just Vitamin C, Kyle was probably sleeping in the meetings.

#stillwaitingforthemovie

Just read the multiple choice quiz game that my son's grade 2 class did. Each kid contributed one question that could be anything at all. My son's was "who were the AFL's drug cheats in 2015?" a. Brisbane b. Richmond or c. Essendon. I had a real good laugh.
Didn't know you were Jordan's dad.

What the * is this s**t.

You don't just replace one sympathy thread with another.

This is like those people that tell grieving dog owners to get over it and go get another dog.

No. No.

No I will not just slap a pink collar around a poodle and start calling it Muffins. You don't know Muffins. * up, that's why.

What the **** is this s**t.

This is like those people that tell grieving dog owners to get over it and go get another dog.

No. No.

No I will not just slap a pink collar around a poodle and start calling it Muffins. You don't know Muffins. **** up, that's why.
With you Jade. I don't think I could ever open another thread again. Just too hard.

Was 2013 when H-Mac missed the goal after the siren? I feel like I should a retraction from the 1400 text messages my essendon-mate sent me.

What the **** is this s**t.

No. No.

No I will not just slap a pink collar around a poodle and start calling it Muffins. You don't know Muffins. **** up, that's why.

When's Jobe giving the Brownlow back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So *Jab was shacked up with his mates girlfriend in New York, doing a bit of grass cutting in between Barista lessons ?

It's ok. His mate signed a consent form for the injections.

Sympathy for Essendon? Really? If they want my sympathy tell them that 'Sympathy is a word that sits between "s**t" and "syphilis" in the dictionary'! They've done us no favours and offered no support to North Melbourne since we entered the VFL in 1925. They did everything that they could to keep us out of the VFL. They took our recruiting zone of Kensington at the time as a buy off to allow North into the comp. A decision that stuffed North for their first 50 years in the VFL comp. They were one of the chief protaganist clubs that were pushing hard to have North Melbourne move out of Melbourne to the Gold Coast back in 07/08. At least North have always done it cleanly and we can stand tall and say that we earned our flags.

You must be new to this thread.

Sympathy for Essendon? Really? If they want my sympathy tell them that 'Sympathy is a word that sits between "s**t" and "syphilis" in the dictionary'! They've done us no favours and offered no support to North Melbourne since we entered the VFL in 1925. They did everything that they could to keep us out of the VFL. They took our recruiting zone of Kensington at the time as a buy off to allow North into the comp. A decision that stuffed North for their first 50 years in the VFL comp. They were one of the chief protaganist clubs that were pushing hard to have North Melbourne move out of Melbourne to the Gold Coast back in 07/08. At least North have always done it cleanly and we can stand tall and say that we earned our flags.

You're right, of course, but this thread is part ii. of a long, proud thread that is completely consistent with these facts. You should check it out when you have a spare day or two.

The link's in the OP. See you in November when you're done reading part I.
Just a heads up 'Toes - looks like everyone's favourite, post #12, needs some repair work.

Wouldn't want * thinking that Teff's sympathy has diminished during his stint at the monastery.

Just a heads up 'Toes - looks like everyone's favourite, post #12, needs some repair work.

Wouldn't want * thinking that Teff's sympathy has diminished during his stint at the monastery.

Will correct it pronto!

WTF was the pic again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back