Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think hes their Health and safety rep

Yeah you are right, sounds like a Adrian Dorodo special

Most clubs: Hes an Idiot and a w:anchor:

* fans: Look at how good he is with our finances

AFL Accountant: You realize the whole point is to have money right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, report the Bombers may be putting their hand out for AFL assistance to get through COVID-19.

65D007E3-79AC-4016-AAB0-1E5CAF797F17.jpeg
You guys need to worry less about power clubs and more about the jungle drums being beaten by Australia’s number one investigative sports journalist with regard to Norf not having a future irrespective of cash handouts.

R.I.P Kanga kanga kanga - Roo roo roo

You guys need to worry less about power clubs and more about the jungle drums being beaten by Australia’s number one investigative sports journalist with regard to Norf not having a future irrespective of cash handouts.

Jesus, I thought I was high last night...... this is next level.

View attachment 858639

The power clubs like Collingwood and West Coast will be ok.

Who's the journalist in question?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

"In a bid to remain independent"... they're trying to keep up with the Joneses. They might get through depending on the result of the virtual hat pass around the Masonic lodge.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

1586996672344.png

Essendon has confirmed it will not seek AFL assistance as it looks to maintain its independence from head office for as long as possible

"As such, we are determined to maintain our financial independence from the AFL for as long as possible, and therefore we will be classified what the AFL deems as an ‘unassisted club’ for the time being.

Doesn't sound like the Bombers are confident here.

I said during the doping crisis that one long term effect of it would be knocking them down from a true power club to a middle ranked mob.

Like everything else in that time, I was right.

View attachment 858639

You idiot.

They don't want any outside independent bodies looking at their books, for another VERY obvious reason.

There's been reports that banks have listed your club a no go lending zone. I can now see why they have had coterie members forking out 10 grand cheques. They have liquidity issues.

How long have they been redeveloping that shithole thing out at Tull for?

Seems very odd such a "rich" club is still going on that - I suppose without Evans to hit his kick things are tough, as we all know their supporters are awful little people who wouldn't pony up.

View attachment 858639

I'm guessing Coronavirus was the reason they let you out of the ward? Lawyers will use any excuse these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back