Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
He was in a show cause bail situation. The only way he could have gotten bail is he either lagged, slung the coppers, or went through the old mates network. There's no other way he could have gotten bail. Particularly when he "allegedly" never made any statements.

The fact his coey mysteriously withdrew his bail application, meant that Bombers amazing bail story never got scrutinized in the courts, and no pressure was put on him to lock him up.

I suspect the co-accused will end up having the amazing good fortune of winning a raffle for a fully outfitted mansion...........in Armstrong Creek.

All just "coincidences" though. Victoria is NOT a corrupt state.

Last edited:
Her was in a show cause bail situation. The only way he could have gotten bail is he either lagged, slung the coppers, or went through the old mates network. There's no other way he could have gotten bail. Particularly when he "allegedly" never made any statements.

The fact his coey mysteriously withdrew his bail application, meant that Bombers amazing bail story never got scrutinized in the courts, and no pressure was put on him to lock him up.

I suspect the co-accused will end up having the amazing good fortune of winning a raffle for a fully outfitted mansion...........in Armstrong Creek.

All just "coincidences" though. Victoria is NOT as corrupt state.

Been shifty as a three bob note ever since some Yank miners said "Hold up you crooks in uniform, I'm not paying you for some made up licence".

EDIT - started even shiftier when Batman convinced the local "law" he'd "bought" the joint by living bemused Koories some beads.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Trafficking isn't a statutory sentencing offence based on Momcilovic, so this isn't a reach.

However, he never should have gotten bail, and this shouldn't be in the magistrates court.

He'll end up getting smacked with a feather duster.

I reckon your theory about the coey ending up in a nice house in Armstrong Creek is correct.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I wonder how they found that he didn’t intend on selling all those 400 odd googs? I’m guessing they were informed the other blokes were selling them. Snitch

Just a "coincidence":

People, what you are witnessing is a lesson in how the wealthy get to take care of their pesky legal problems.

Remember to walk away from your low paying tax cash cow jobs when your country demands it, in order to lay down your lives in some foreign war about rich people's money.;):thumbsu:

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Wasn’t there scales too? Whales & gear but not selling? Hmmmm

It can be implied, but cannot "prove" trafficking.

Trafficking requires proof of an actual commercial exchange.

I very much doubt the coppers spent much time interviewing anyone on Thompson & Windsors phones, going by the lettuce leaf they took to this, and the AMAZING coincidence of them ACCIDENTLY destroying the significant piece of evidence.

Anyone who thinks this is all a coincidence, is certifiably stupid.

Wasn’t there scales too? Whales & gear but not selling? Hmmmm

As I recall Bomber offered the old "I just wanted to make sure I was getting what I paid for" line to explain the scales.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
As I recall Bomber offered the old "I just wanted to make sure I was getting what I paid for" line to explain the scales.

"Paid for" to whom?

Did the cops even ask him?

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It can be implied, but cannot "prove" trafficking.

Trafficking requires proof of an actual commercial exchange.

True. Some people might want to keep their dealer honest....some people plan on cutting it for other reasons.

Still would’ve thought they could pull the old intent to sell, or commercial quantities..

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back