Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think bombers a bad dude, he’s a old drug user who’s f’ed up. He has a chance at rehabilitation. What’s the point of him going to jail. He doesn’t have a wrap sheet what’s the point?

Bombers story is about as believable as a fat dude who rocks up at your house once a year to gives you gifts.

Although if I were Geelong fruit shop owner I’d probably be looking to sail around the Mediterranean for the foreseeable future.

But that Geelong fruit shop owner - if we're thinking the same one - he's a good guy! He stood up to the Mafia and cleaned up the fruit markets!

(Or he dogged and got rid of his competition in a time honoured tactic)

I don’t think bombers a bad dude, he’s a old drug user who’s f’ed up. He has a chance at rehabilitation. What’s the point of him going to jail. He doesn’t have a wrap sheet what’s the point?

Of course he shouldn't go to jail for drugs. No one should.

The issue is the absurd inconsistencies applied by the state

Bombers story is about as believable as a fat dude who rocks up at your house once a year to gives you gifts.

Although if I were Geelong fruit shop owner I’d probably be looking to sail around the Mediterranean for the foreseeable future.

Correctamundo.

Court rooms aren't places for truth, it's about the evidence (and corruption), and evidence can be highly dependent upon money.

The system is staggered massively in favor of the wealthy.

But that Geelong fruit shop owner - if we're thinking the same one - he's a good guy! He stood up to the Mafia and cleaned up the fruit markets!

(Or he dogged and got rid of his competition in a time honoured tactic)

LOL............and a firm NO COMMENT!

Money or information... I don’t think it matters how much money he had, it’s a proper whitewash.

I also don’t think he realises how lucky he is.

At a guess, if the defence was to test the evidence, they’d ruin the case above him. So bye bye case. I’m not even sure he’s aware.

I reckon he knows just how "lucky" he is, I reckon the jacks took him for a mil plus.

This rates right up there with some of the best false paradigm/emotional blackmail stunts that we usually get around here.
My apologies, it seems that this thread is genuine after all. The 'sympathy' for Essendon it seems is also genuine, when I mistakenly thought it was sarcasm. Thanks to NMFC supporters for your kind words and help and support during those more troubled times at our club. It's great to get such a backing (147 pages worth) from opposition supporters. Cheers guys :thumbsu:

My apologies, it seems that this thread is genuine after all. The 'sympathy' for Essendon it seems is also genuine, when I mistakenly thought it was sarcasm. Thanks to NMFC supporters for your kind words and help and support during those more troubled times at our club. It's great to get such a backing (147 pages worth) from opposition supporters. Cheers guys :thumbsu:
+part 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0e02f5f87a2eb618556ab3fef1530f99.jpg

He looks like he's fighting back from breaking in to song, dance and laughter. Happy as a pig in sh*t.

The $3500 fine will take him a phone call & 10 seconds to sort out.

Call it a hunch, but I don't think the pigs will be appealing.

View attachment 707337

He looks like he's fighting back from breaking in to song, dance and laughter. Happy as a pig in sh*t.

The $3500 fine will take him a phone call & 10 seconds to sort out.

Call it a hunch, but I don't think the pigs will be appealing.
Look out bomber! You might be about to trip!!!

Of course he shouldn't go to jail for drugs. No one should.

The issue is the absurd inconsistencies applied by the state

Correctamundo.

Court rooms aren't places for truth, it's about the evidence (and corruption), and evidence can be highly dependent upon money.

The system is staggered massively in favor of the wealthy.
So get rich and stop your sooking about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back