Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it 21 and we can talk about finals.............or not.:coldsweat:
Hey Teffy remember when you threatened to bash people but got scared and cowered away when I offered to buy you a beer?

It says a great deal about Essendon obeession with us that even after being humiliated by the Dogs here they are desperate for our attention.

It’s alright bomma fans
Caracella will fix everything

Hopefully Heppell and Tippingwoody will return next week to fire up the boys

When does Daniher come back?

Increasingly obvious they did dope him and have ruined his body according.

It says a great deal about Essendon obeession with us that even after being humiliated by the Dogs here they are desperate for our attention.

"rivalry", LOL.

Go away pissants.

I got tagged in here and also got mentioned numerous times before that.

Rent free :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes mate I got tagged in to discuss the bombers. Headfu**ed

What a strange reply to my post showing you posted at least 4 times giving a s**t that we scored 14 points in a whole game. You weren't tagged in to make a point four times and then say no-one cares about the same point.

What a strange reply to my post showing you posted at least 4 times giving a s**t that we scored 14 points in a whole game. You weren't tagged in to make a point four times and then say no-one cares about the same point.

Wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t got tagged :)

I’m sure Teffy is going through ye olde afl tables to look it up. What a lovely way to spend a Sunday

Yeah, that would almost be half as pathetic as spending Sunday hanging around an opposition board on Big Footy.

8 days ago the boys rocked up to Docklands thinking top 4 was in reach and what could be. This is our year!

They won’t play finals at this rate and it’ll be a magnificent choke.

But * I hope they fall in just so we can watch them take on GWS

8 days ago the boys rocked up to Docklands thinking top 4 was in reach and what could be. This is our year!

They won’t play finals at this rate and it’ll be a magnificent choke.

But fu** I hope they fall in just so we can watch them take on GWS

And beat them again?
009C91CD-D78F-4887-B7A2-8241DD255CB4.jpeg

Mmmmmm....delicious.

They give home finals to 8th now????
Understandable given how long it’s been since you won a final

Fun Fact:

Since * won a final, a further three years was to pass until the iPhone was to become available to the public.

And that didn't even have 3G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back