Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
It's a toss up for the shittest scum side of the past decade.

The 2009 side that made it with 10 wins vs the 2011 side that made it with 11 wins vs the 2019 side that made it with a percentage of 95%.

The one thing they have in common is straight out of contention with a flogging.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I'm torn as to which type of * finals failure I want to see this year:
  1. The hold a significant lead only to be run over the top failure; or
  2. The good old fashioned pantsing proving yet again they were making up the numbers failure.
Probably the former as that increases the likelihood that Woosha's sacking will be in-season next year rather than post-season this year.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm torn as to which type of * finals failure I want to see this year:
  1. The hold a significant lead only to be run over the top failure; or
  2. The good old fashioned pantsing proving yet again they were making up the numbers failure.
Probably the former as that increases the likelihood that Woosha's sacking will be in-season next year rather than post-season this year.
Sympathy oozing from your every pore see see.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
THIS company?

I bet most of them are scum supporters too.

Who the * would be stupid enough to invest in U.S. property?

LAWYERS INVOLVED AS INVESTORS BOMBED OUT OF $100M
Tens of millions of dollars in investments controlled by former Essendon football club chairman David Evans have been lost, and now investors are considering a class action against his company, Evans Dixon.

Gotta feel sorry for Dave. He wouldn't have had to start a new business and actually work for a living if that pharmaceuticals opportunity of a few years ago had taken off.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Gotta feel sorry for Dave. He wouldn't have had to start a new business and actually work for a living if that pharmaceuticals opportunity of a few years ago had taken off.

Are you kidding? He's the very definition of a kid born with a silver spoon in its mouth.

LAWYERS INVOLVED AS INVESTORS BOMBED OUT OF $100M
Tens of millions of dollars in investments controlled by former Essendon football club chairman David Evans have been lost, and now investors are considering a class action against his company, Evans Dixon.
Wonder if he'll pin that on Hird too.

THIS company?

I bet most of them are scum supporters too.

Who the fu** would be stupid enough to invest in U.S. property?

View attachment 732688

If you're the fund manager, you still win if it's a high fee fund.

It's in the US to get around Australian rules that have essentially shut-down the high fee managed funds rort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back