Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could draft one with your 1st round pick this year.....
giphy.gif

They once again got smashed in contested ball last night and they went and recruited Shiel last year.
Dodoro has built a team that’s good for a few wins at Docklands when they get it on the outside and it never will stack up in September.

They never replaced Watson and even when he was there he needed more assistance.
Their midfield balance is so out of whack it’s laughable how they’re only big bodied midfield solution is Stringer and he hasn’t got the tank to play there.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
lol half your list!!!

drugs are bad dude - in this case they make you see double.

I didn't get to watch much of North this year as I had some paint I needed to watch dry. How did Dusty Martin and Josh Kelly go for you guys.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I didn't get to watch much of North this year as I had some paint I needed to watch dry. How did Dusty Martin and Josh Kelly go for you guys.
Added as much value as butcher boy shiel and didn’t cost two 1st round picks!!!

You’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Must be painful to follow the biggest laughing stock in Australian sport.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Must be painful to follow the biggest laughing stock in Australian sport.

I don't know about that. I got a laugh out of North supporters celebrating BB's Coleman a week too early.

Anyway, go the Bengals.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Club if drug taking losers can only be supported by drug taking losers.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I don't know about that. I got a laugh out of North supporters celebrating BB's Coleman a week too early.

Anyway, go the Bengals.
You want to compare a player coming 2nd in the Coleman to the largest doping bans in Australian sporting history and the largest doping fines in Australian history??

Not winning a final in 15 years is the icing on the cake. Your club is a joke. Which is a theme when you choose a sporting club.

Last edited:
Has anyone read the 'Playing Hurt' articles in the Hun over the past couple of weeks?

The first one was about how Corey McKernan went into the 1996 GF with a f***ed knee and pushed through the pain barrier to arguably be BOG, playing a hugely influential role in a premiership winning team.

The second one was about Sir James* using a groin injury as an excuse for why he sh*t the bed and hardly got a sniff in *'s meek capitulation to the Bears in 2001.

A perfect summation of the difference between us and them*.

Can't wait to read the next installments about how Stevo played in a premiership with a broken ankle and a torn pectoral. Or that time the GOAT kicked six on one leg in a prelim.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The second one was about Sir James* using a groin injury as an excuse for why he sh*t the bed and hardly got a sniff in *'s meek capitulation to the Bears in 2001.
Didn't he have some kind of unprecedented "miracle" foot recovery a few years earlier? They could have done an article on that, but come to think of it, maybe the therapy was a little "unorthodox" so better left under the rug.

Didn't he have some kind of unprecedented "miracle" foot recovery a few years earlier? They could have done an article on that, but come to think of it, maybe the therapy was a little "unorthodox" so better left under the rug.

Yeah, James' mate Shane Charters was pretty helpful back in the day.

LOL, the two players you mention, plus Gaff, are top quality. We only targeted top quality, and in each case they considered the offer before staying with their clubs.

Maybe that was too subtle. We targeted Josh Kelly, a superstar. We didn't target Dylan Shiel. I mean, why would we? We're after quality.

Oh, and the paint drying joke is as clever (and original) as the username Tonald Drump. You guys are absolute comic geniuses. How do you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back