Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oooh, only a couple of weeks until Essendon start playing their best football folks.

Top four in 2020 for sure imo.

Especially given Dodoro took <insert club> to the cleaners on the <insert overrated flanker> deal!

Oooh, only a couple of weeks until Essendon start playing their best football folks.

Top four in 2020 for sure imo.

Especially given Dodoro took <insert club> to the cleaners on the <insert overrated flanker> deal!

2 First rounders for Daniher.

Trade period smashed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I don't get is why any self respecting club would want to take a player who has been found guilty of using PEDs?

Then I realised, St Kilda, Port, Sydney. Makes sense.

Daniher wasn't a * player back then.

He was just a young 17 year old, hanging around the club, training with the boys, soaking up the culture and getting to know how they do things down there in preparation for being drafted the following year.

Daniher wasn't a * player back then.

He was just a young 17 year old, hanging around the club, training with the boys, soaking up the culture and getting to know how they do things down there in preparation for being drafted the following year.
Oh. So he didn't take anything then. Fair enough. I was probably assuming he had some residual affects based on that attempt at a moustache, but it might be just a genetic thing.

Oh. So he didn't take anything then. Fair enough. I was probably assuming he had some residual affects based on that attempt at a moustache, but it might be just a genetic thing.

I'm yet to be convinced that Danksy didnt regularly call him into his office for a quick jab.

NTTAWWT.

Jimmy in Perth. Trying for a job at Fre0?

Going where the market's the hottest.

image-20170214-25962-1msla1b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back