Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My favorite response thus far 😂😂😂

Why all the angst? He pretty much missed all the season yet they still managed to achieve their KPI of an uncompetitive first week finals loss. At least they can use the draft picks from this trade to get a kid who can actually be in the team for their annual September humiliation.

You'll struggle to find a more * family than the Danihers yet he wants out. Says volumes about the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will it be part of the movie?
Tippa story about how he's turned his life around isn't something I'm going to get in on joking around about.

Seriously. Read it.

HM: And you went to a dark place as a result?

AMT:
Yeah, I did. I was lost again. It was hard on me, and hard on Mum at the same time. I didn’t want to bring all this darkness on to her. I couldn’t do it to someone that I really loved, so I thought it would be better to end it all?

JM: It all seem to just mount and mount. If they rang him while he was in bed, I’d never wake him up and tell him they had rung. I’d always say, “Look, I’ll tell him you called” but it got to the point where Nola was accusing me of stealing him. He was over 18. I said, “It’s his decision. He is making his own decisions”. To lay in the bed next to your son, with your hands in between him and a tie wrapped around his neck is pretty horrific.

Sydney is a good place to setup shop.

Network is expanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back