Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tippa story about how he's turned his life around isn't something I'm going to get in on joking around about.

Seriously. Read it.

HM: And you went to a dark place as a result?

AMT:
Yeah, I did. I was lost again. It was hard on me, and hard on Mum at the same time. I didn’t want to bring all this darkness on to her. I couldn’t do it to someone that I really loved, so I thought it would be better to end it all?

JM: It all seem to just mount and mount. If they rang him while he was in bed, I’d never wake him up and tell him they had rung. I’d always say, “Look, I’ll tell him you called” but it got to the point where Nola was accusing me of stealing him. He was over 18. I said, “It’s his decision. He is making his own decisions”. To lay in the bed next to your son, with your hands in between him and a tie wrapped around his neck is pretty horrific.
I always had a suspicion you guys loved big Cox over there.

Remember during last years draft ?
Dodo thought he would get one over Hawthorne by picking Mosquito and Hawthorne let Dodo have him.
The look on his face was priceless

Oh so you've just made it up.

Ok.
Oh ffs, haven’t you numpties learnt anything yet.
It is also claimed that the Bombers can’t yet fit Cox under its salary cap for 2020, unless they cut at least one star.

Yes Joe asked for a trade because he thinks we paid too much for Stringer and Shiel.
Certainly looks that way.. can’t fit Daniher under the cap so looking at getting Cox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is also claimed that the Bombers can’t yet fit Cox under its salary cap for 2020, unless they cut at least one star.

Certainly looks that way.. can’t fit Daniher under the cap so looking at getting Cox.
Oh so there was a source.

Could've just said that when asked.

Numpty.

Yes Joe asked for a trade because he thinks we paid too much for Stringer and Shiel.

People with cocaine problems tend to develop such paranoid fixations.

I’ve had a message from Cox and this story is certainly news to him,” Stevens said.

“My information tonight is this story is going nowhere and Mason Cox will not be coming to Essendon. Sources say Collingwood was proactive and started talks and Essendon is not interested in a trade for Cox. It was left at that.

Bombers recruitment boss Adrian Dodoro has told The Herald Sun the club is not interested in Cox.

“It’s an inaccurate report, we are not pursuing Mason Cox,” Dodoro said.

Thanks for the link. This is why I come to the North board for all my Essendon news.

It's a win-win for Dodo (at least in his own mind). In the unlikely event that Cox gets to *, then Dodo can claim it as a trading master-stroke (the folly of which won't be apparent until about May next year). When Cox doesn't get to *, Dodo can claim the moral high ground by noting that it didn't happen because he didn't approach Cox before the season ended. Because doing that is highly immoral and very mean, according to Dodo.

No you're losing Daniher & Fantasia for the same reason you lost Hibbard, Melksham, Ryder, Carlisle, Houli - s**t culture and treating players like crap.

Come to think of it - name another Vic club that has lost better players than *ess in the last decade?

3 of the above became All Australians after walking out. Big reason why its 15 years and counting.....

No you're losing Daniher & Fantasia for the same reason you lost Hibbard, Melksham, Ryder, Carlisle, Houli - s**t culture and treating players like crap.

Come to think of it - name another Vic club that has lost better players than *ess in the last decade?

3 of the above became All Australians after walking out. Big reason why its 15 years and counting.....
Fantasia wants to go home if not next year then the year after and Joe wants to leave Melbourne.

Or you can just invent your own reason and fap away.

And it's Hibberd.

Fantasia wants to go home if not next year then the year after and Joe wants to leave Melbourne.

Or you can just invent your own reason and fap away.

And it's Hibberd.
Lol - nice spin. Both have had injuries miss managed - both hate the club and want out.

Couldn’t name another Vic club??

Lol - nice spin. Both have had injuries miss managed - both hate the club and want out.
Lol nice spin. Neither have said any such thing.

Couldn’t name another Vic club??
I don't care to get into some never ending circular argument about what players values are which would be the next phase of this utterly boring and ultimately pointless proposition.

Lol nice spin. Neither have said any such thing.

I don't care to get into some never ending circular argument about what players values are which would be the next phase of this utterly boring and ultimately pointless proposition.

Yeah and its not that hard to work out - both been injured for 2 years - both have played clearly hurt - both have walked out on the club while under contract. These are facts.

Good players continue to walk out of your club. No other Vic team have had the quality leave. It's why you continue to be a laughing stock - 15 years!!!

This sums up your club perfectly!!

“I went back into the club last week and I wanted to see what it felt like and I just didn’t really get a good feeling from going back there,” Ryder said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back