Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face it, you're literally mocking the bloke for raising money for charity because you don't like the jumper he wears when he plays football.

Yes - it's football. JFC - stop being so precious.

"Ohhhh look at nasty North Melbourne. They've stopped us raising money for the fires.

And winning finals this century."

SMH at some of this. Surely what Heppell is doing is an honorable and compassionate thing. Like the cricketers, he's using his profile to raise more money than the average Joe could ever achieve, for a cause that we all support. It's not virtue signalling, FFS. (As an aside, has any term been more over-used on this forum in the past year?)

Yeah, on field he's the face of the club we hate and we enjoy his below average disposal skills, plus he was part of the disgraceful cheating program that some are still denying.

But these are two different things and I don't understand how some don't see that.

We see it

..but it's Dyson Heppell.

And it upsets *

$200k raised wow that’s gotta be a record, * faithful must be really over their skipper looking like a bum.
OK, so * is giving less money to bushfire victims than they gave to *Hird in exit benefits relating to the systematic doping regime he orchestrated. Clearly drug cheating remains the highest priority for the filth at *.

OK, so * is giving less money to bushfire victims than they gave to *Hird in exit benefits relating to the systematic doping regime he orchestrated. Clearly drug cheating remains the highest priority for the filth at *.
EllipticalPoisedBluewhale-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$280,000 raised. Great effort. Only $270,000 more than the North Melbourne players raised.

Tonald, hehehehe, such a clever username. Tonald Drump, get it? I do, it's awesome.

Unfortunately, despite the witty username, you're too stupid to realise that not every fund-raising effort is publicised.

Tonald, hehehehe, such a clever username. Tonald Drump, get it? I do, it's awesome.

Unfortunately, despite the witty username, you're too stupid to realise that not every fund-raising effort is publicised.
Except North's has been.

And kudos to them for the donation.

Still find it a bit funny all of you guys jumping in here telling us how good * are for taking your hard earned.

the marketing exercise obliviously is hitting its target market..

* is still the biggest disgrace to Australia sport. That title will never change.

The donation from the North players was publicised on their website. $10,000 is good, but I'd argue the $280,000 will be have more of an impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back