Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so North invented them?

No, I didn't say that.

But we don't act like we suddenly created a world where Aboriginal blokes could play either - which Sheedy and Essendon do.

How many blackfellas were in the 85/85 sides?

No, I didn't say that.

But we don't act like we suddenly created a world where Aboriginal blokes could play either - which Sheedy and Essendon do.

How many blackfellas were in the 85/85 sides?
You seem angry, and I don't even know why. I haven't said or implied anything you've suggested so weird rant to throw at me.

Personally I've always credited Fitzroy with introducing indigenous players into the league.

You seem angry, and I don't even know why. I haven't said or implied anything you've suggested so weird rant to throw at me.

Personally I've always credited Fitzroy with introducing indigenous players into the league.

* off it was definitely us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is funny how positive the media and various types are about us and how those same types are down on the Bombers.

This is a metric Essendon normally dominates too.

I feel even more sorry for Essendon supporters than I usually do.

You should be worried then considering how good the media are at getting things right.

Sometimes undeniable truth stares us all in the face.

Yeah kind of.

Essendon supporters - hahahahahah Norf have no money and will fold and the mighty Bombers will have cup #20!

Reality - North still at Arden Street, Essendon without a finals win for well over a decade.

North supporters - hahahahaha Essendon are dirty cheats, always have been, always will be, you'll get found out and it will crush you

Reality - Essendon caught cheating by global anti cheating body, smashed by penalties, haven't won a final since George W Bush's first term, staring down the barrel of more years of mediocrity at best

Not sure what the big deal about finals wins is. It's all about preemierships mate.

Especially those won in a different competition and a different country, like 1897 hey.

They count just as much as the Tigs win last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back