Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine. We were widely tipped to finish bottom two with you guys. But while you guys were looking for things to stir with your spoon we were playing finals. Cheers.
Lol you’re every chance to do a pies and plummet down the ladder.

9 losses - 1 wins v top 8!!!! You won’t get a soft draw next year.

And you’re shattered and your club is the laughing stock of the AFL. Enjoy.

I'm fine. We were widely tipped to finish bottom two with you guys. But while you guys were looking for things to stir with your spoon we were playing finals. Cheers.
Another humiliating final. Enjoy...8th..

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Final*

To play finals, you'd have to make it past the first one. Essendon only play final.

Still one more than you guys played, and are likely to play for quite a while.

Does all Slobbo do all day is organise articles to write about Stringer?

All I see whenever I look at the paper the past few weeks is see some stupid headline or article about that pretender.
Mark Robinson has been off on sick leave and hasn't written an article for more than a month. Jon Ralph has been writing in his place.

Have the standards of the Mighty Essendon Football Club fallen so low, that you have to try and pretend that scraping into the eight and getting trounced, somehow equates to a Successful Season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lmao how bad is this cope posting by you and your mob

What is like knowing it will be at least 6500 days between finals wins?

Next time you wake up in the middle of the night, for whatever reason, remember that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back