Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What *in spuds! Hahahahaha the funniest s**t is, they seriously believed they were a chance. They believed the media beating this dead rubber up, they believed they have a team that is going places, hahaha they got smacked by 49 points in a monsoon hahahaha

Controversial opinion I want * to beat the dogs because I don’t like the dogs but also they don’t get to break their duck against us next year
Who the * posted this s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude, you won the spoon.

Enjoy your win living through other teams success, such a bizzare thing to hang sh*t on a team making finals after a 4 win season, but who am I to judge.
We might be on the bottom of the ladder now but we'll still win our next final before you lot.

..... and deep down inside you know it as well as we do.

Out of all the finals you've won since 1999 how many brought success?

I mean, don't get me wrong. I'd love to win a final, but to claim it as success is reaching

geez man you do play with straight bat, well done and yeah you have some good young talent and I actually hope we rise together, I know there isn't a rivalry. 😉But heck it would be a good one should we meet at the pointy end of the season again.

8th losing to 5th is failure?

Do another google search
Do you think we could consider it failure to ... win a final?

Again!

Hey have you ever heard of this band called Tool.

They have a record called 10,000 days.

It won't be the only one.

Imagine being found guilty of taking performance enhancing drugs and then not winning a final for six and a half thousand days!

Actually, it's only been about three thousand days since they were pinged for the PEDs. They'd already been sh*t for quite a while before they decided to try to cheat their way out of mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back