Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems appropriate. Pretty sure I was still rockin a Nokia 6210 last time * scraped over the line in a final.

Nokia-6210-600x480.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still here ladies

Pretty sure you mother*ers still got the wooden spoon, are being propped up by the Tasmanian government, Aaron Hall is your best player 🤣 and Jaidyn Stephenson can’t do a kick flip.

What a club

Fine old chap

A team went into the season with a first year coach, turnover of players and one of the youngest least experienced teams being put out on the park each week.

Actually sounds similar to the s**t stain set up at Arden Street doesn’t it?

Wooden spoon for them
Unexpected finals appearances for us.

I am content 😊

Still here ladies

Pretty sure you motherf***ers still got the wooden spoon, are being propped up by the Tasmanian government, Aaron Hall is your best player 🤣 and Jaidyn Stephenson can’t do a kick flip.

What a club

It’s all relevant princess, only you tin rattling battlers would be pumping your chest out on another teams loss whilst clutching a wooden spoon.

Fine old chap

A team went into the season with a first year coach, turnover of players and one of the youngest least experienced teams being put out on the park each week.

Actually sounds similar to the sh*t stain set up at Arden Street doesn’t it?

Wooden spoon for them

I am content 😊
>Appearances

Whats it really like being Essendon’s bunnies anyway?
Must cut deep being rag dolled by the mighty Bombers match after match.
Do you reckon you’ll make some in roads next year?

Fine old chap

Actually sounds similar to the sh*t stain set up at Arden Street doesn’t it?

Wooden spoon for them

I am content 😊

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back