Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on then, take it on. Otherwise you're just like every other * supporter. Mouthy as because of some success before you were even born. Weak as piss, just like your club.

Ok then deal draw boy, if you take the same bet that we beat you however many times we play you next season and you finish in the bottom 4 again?

Ok then deal draw boy, if you take the same bet that we beat you however many times we play you next season and you finish in the bottom 4 again?
So bets are taken and here it is in one post:

North win a final in any season from 2022 - 2026, inclusive, you will not post on Big Footy for 12 consecutive months from that moment onwards.

If North do not win a final before 2027 I will not post on BF for 12 consecutive months from the start of the 2026 finals campaign, or our loss in the finals of 2026, which ever comes first.

If *Essendon beat North Melbourne in all the games we play each other during the 2022 season, AND North finish in the bottom 4 I will not post on Bigfooty for 12 consecutive months from the end of the Home and Away season of 2022.

If North Melbourne draws or beats Essendon in any game during the 2022 season, or North Melbourne does not finish in the bottom 4 of the ladder at the end of the Home and Away Season, you will not post on BF for 12 consecutive months, beginning at the end of the 2022 Home and Away Season.

A ban from posting on Bigfooty includes not posting under any other user name.

Bring it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North win a final in any season from 2022 - 2026, inclusive, you will not post on Big Footy for 12 consecutive months from that moment onwards.

If North do not win a final before 2027 I will not post on BF for 12 consecutive months from the start of the 2026 finals campaign, or our loss in the finals of 2026, which ever comes first.

If *Essendon beat North Melbourne in all the games we play each other during the 2022 season, AND North finish in the bottom 4 I will not post on Bigfooty for 12 consecutive months from the end of the Home and Away season of 2022.

If North Melbourne draws or beats Essendon in any game during the 2022 season, or North Melbourne does not finish in the bottom 4 of the ladder at the end of the Home and Away Season, you will not post on BF for 12 consecutive months, beginning at the end of the 2022 Home and Away Season.

Bring it on.

He'll have an alias up and running in the next.few months, nothing surer.

Bring it on.

Nope that’s not it draw boy, you need to win a final in 5 years and I need North to finish bottom 4 and not beat Essendon next year.

Nope that’s not it draw boy, you need to win a final in 5 years and I need North to finish bottom 4 and not beat Essendon next year.
And there it is, the truck backing up. You are weak as piss, to gutless to take on my bet. LuvtheKangas I was stupid for giving him the benefit of doubt. Zero integrity.

* off now you yappy jack russell. Don't come on here with your mouthy s**t and no guts to back it up. You're a worthless piece of s**t.

And there it is, the truck backing up. You are weak as piss, to gutless to take on my bet. LuvtheKangas I was stupid for giving him the benefit of doubt. Zero integrity.

fu** off now you yappy jack russell. Don't come on here with your mouthy sh*t and no guts to back it up. You're a worthless piece of sh*t.

* off mate it’s a bet heavily skewed in your favour, your the coward who’s chosen 5 ******* 5 years for an outcome to happen, how pathetic.
You chose your conditions and I chose mine, take the bet ya goose.

fu** off mate it’s a bet heavily skewed in your favour, your the coward who’s chosen 5 ******* 5 years for an outcome to happen, how pathetic.

You showed you are a jellyfish now bye bye

fu** off mate it’s a bet heavily skewed in your favour, your the coward who’s chosen 5 ******* 5 years for an outcome to happen, how pathetic.
Heavily skewed in my favour? So you're admitting that your club is a complete failure because you've had 5 years with no finals win... an outcome that shoud have been heavily skewed in your failure. You've just shown that you are full of s**t.

Don't worry. When Tassie gets a team you can barrack for them, they're likely to win a final before * does.

Heavily skewed in my favour? So you're admitting that your club is a complete failure because you've had 5 years with no finals win... an outcome that shoud have been heavily skewed in your failure. You've just shown that you are full of sh*t.

Don't worry. When Tassie gets a team you can barrack for them, they're likely to win a final before * does.

5 years you’ve given yourself to win a final it’s pathetic, weak as piss ya coward.

Take the bet ya pea heart.

A little embarrassing our little friend.
They made the finals and we finished bottom and still pooed his pants

Rubbish, I’ve taken his terms, if Norf win a final in 5 years I’ll do the 12 months, if Norf finish bottom 4 again next year and don’t beat Essendon, he does 12 months.

The coward now won’t take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back