Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish, I’ve taken his terms, if Norf win a final in 5 years I’ll do the 12 months, if Norf finish bottom 4 again next year and don’t beat Essendon, he does 12 months.

The coward now won’t take it.

Your coaches nickname is Truck , you seem to have adopted that nickname, come on here all huff and puff then have to go and change your nappy.
Do us a favour piss off as you are becoming like a bad rash - annoying

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Rubbish, I’ve taken his terms, if Norf win a final in 5 years I’ll do the 12 months, if Norf finish bottom 4 again next year and don’t beat Essendon, he does 12 months.

The coward now won’t take it.
That's not how bets work. You bet on alternate outcomes from one set of variables, not on completely different things 4 years apart...

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
That's not how bets work. You bet on alternate outcomes from one set of variables, not on completely different things 4 years apart...

You can bet on what ya like, not all bets are 50/50, hence why their are odds.
It’s heavy skewed to that princess anyway, he’s chosen 5 years for an outcome, weak as piss.
I’ve given him two and possibly 3 variables to happen in one season. it’s a fair bet and he’s just wormed his way out.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone got some cream to get rid of this rash. Weak weak person , you are just like your club all huff no puff , mall cop

If any of you campaigners had the balls you’d straight up bet on the higher finisher next year or head to head when they play, but the coward wants 5 years 🤣

If any of you campaigners had the balls you’d straight up bet on the higher finisher next year or head to head when they play, but the coward wants 5 years 🤣

So now the * peanut wants to change the original bet.
How much more of this mal cop 👮‍♂️ do we have to cop.
I suppose it allows us to have a laugh

I’ve taken his bet princess, he’s the coward who’s wormed out.

Haha you do understand everything mentioned is in previous messages.
Princess oh boy what are you some sort of tough man. You probably still sleep with the lights on you poor excuse

So take the bet you can beat us next year or you aren’t bottom 4, it’s a fair bet and you know it, coward.
It’s not you plonked. You bet on one outcome, it’s what a bet is. I’m happy to take your bet, but you have to take mine. Problem is, you know how pathetic it is for a team to go 5 years with out winning a final.

you have confirmed your club is pathetic.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
It’s not you plonked. You bet on one outcome, it’s what a bet is. I’m happy to take your bet, but you have to take mine. Problem is, you know how pathetic it is for a team to go 5 years with out winning a final.

you have confirmed your club is pathetic.

You chose your outcome, I chose mine. Take it ya coward.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers

barnrokn

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2017
Straightouttanthmelb
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne
1631265880215.gif

You’re just showing how immaturity you are. I said how pathetic your club is because in 5 years since you got the wooden spoon you haven’t won a final. You come back with some crap attempt at saying how s**t our rebuild has been. I ask you to put your money where your mouth is and you can’t. You then try and call me a coward with coming up with a whole lot of irrelevant s**t to the original comment. I compromise but you’re to gutless to take on the original bet. You’re weak as piss. You’ve admitted you follow a pathetic club and it’s time you throw in the towel and start barracking for the Tassie Merkins.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
You’re just showing how immaturity you are. I said how pathetic your club is because in 5 years since you got the wooden spoon you haven’t won a final. You come back with some crap attempt at saying how sh*t our rebuild has been. I ask you to put your money where your mouth is and you can’t. You then try and call me a coward with coming up with a whole lot of irrelevant sh*t to the original comment. I compromise but you’re to gutless to take on the original bet. You’re weak as piss. You’ve admitted you follow a pathetic club and it’s time you throw in the towel and start barracking for the Tassie Merkins.

You really shouldn’t get this triggered on a banter forum on the internet pal, it could be bad for your health, the whole thing is a piss take ya goose.

I took your bet anyway, if Norf win a final in the next 5 years I’ll have a year off, what’s your issue princess? That’s what ya wanted, it’s a gutless proposal as anyone with any balls would say 3 years, but anyway I took the bet so get on with it sweetheart.

You really shouldn’t get this triggered on a banter forum on the internet pal, it could be bad for your health, the whole thing is a piss take ya goose.

I took your bet anyway, if Norf win a final in the next 5 years I’ll have a year off, what’s your issue princess? That’s what ya wanted, it’s a gutless proposal as anyone with any balls would say 3 years, but anyway I took the bet so get on with it sweetheart.
I’m not triggered. I’m laughing at you. You’ve admitted you’re club is pathetic. Not a single finals win in 5 years. You admired the odds were way in your favor to do so, but your pathetic club couldn’t do it.

Go the Merkins.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
I’m not triggered. I’m laughing at you. You’ve admitted you’re club is pathetic. Not a single finals win in 5 years. You admired the odds were way in your favor to do so, but your pathetic club couldn’t do it.

Go the Merkins.

You don’t even make any sense ya peanut.

Take the bet and don’t be a squib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back