Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going well again I see princess.

“Of couple”
That’s the best you’ve got? Picking on a preemptive text error?

Let’s get back to how much it was in your favor to win a final with in 5 years? Remember, the odds are so bad you won’t take a bet on it. Yet your pathetic club couldn’t do it…3+ times in a row. (And cause I know you’re a moron, that’s 3 x 5 which equals 15 years and you’ve failed for 17 years?)

Back up your yappy mouth, take the bet or * off. I’m done with you.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon

Let’s get back to how much it was in your favor to win a final with in 5 years? Remember, the odds are so bad you won’t take a bet on it. Yet your pathetic club couldn’t do it…3+ times in a row. (And cause I know you’re a moron, that’s 3 x 5 which equals 15 years and you’ve failed for 17 years?)

Back up your yappy mouth, take the bet or fu** off. I’m done with you.

I’ve already taken the bet with you ya nuffy, you’re the one worming out and throwing a proper tantrum over a footy banter forum, the urine has been extracted from you good and proper and the best bit is you can’t even see it🤣, your abusing a random on a footy forum at 10.30 on a Friday night ya goose, ya reckon I am the one being laughed at🤣

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon

Back up your yappy mouth, take the bet or fu** off. I’m done with you.

Why are you quoting Essendon’s non finals winning history as if it’s some sort of revelation ya clown, go through all my posts here, their all cracks at Norfs shitness, never once talked up the Bombers unless stating how much better we currently are than you, it’s banter ya muppet, learn to do it without getting so triggered and you might actually enjoy it without flipping ya lid over random s**t on a forum.

Why are you quoting Essendon’s non finals winning history as if it’s some sort of revelation ya clown, go through all my posts here, their all cracks at Norfs shitness, never once talked up the Bombers unless stating how much better we currently are than you, it’s banter ya muppet, learn to do it without getting so triggered and you might actually enjoy it without flipping ya lid over random sh*t on a forum.
Beep beep beep.

Back that truck up.

Have you calmed down yet sweetheart?
Too funny. You throw s**t around, get called out, get owned, and then it’s just “oh come one dude it’s just banter dude, come on bro relax, jokes dude. Relax”

You’re pathetic, just like your like your club.

Go the Tassie Merkins.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Too funny. You throw sh*t around, get called out, get owned, and then it’s just “oh come one dude it’s just banter dude, come on bro relax, jokes dude. Relax”

You’re pathetic, just like your like your club.

Go the Tassie Merkins.

It is just banter ya muppet, it’s real that your club is the worst football team in the league though 🤣 but the twoing and throwing, of course it just banter ya clown, learn to do it without blowing a valve ya goose.

It is just banter ya muppet, it’s real that your club is the worst football team in the league though 🤣 but the twoing and throwing, of course it just banter ya clown, learn to do it without blowing a valve ya goose.
It’s just banter, I’m just joking, come on bro, relax. Duuuuddddeee, jokes.

You’re pathetic.

Speaking of spoons and number one picks. Has anyone noticed that Andrew Mcgrath has a face like an upside down conehead?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Time for the mods to take some action. This poster probably needs some help. I suspect there is a lot going on that should hey some attention from somebody better equipped to deal with it than those engaging in this banter.

Serious post

I was tagged into this thread weeks ago by one of your posters, I didn’t go seeking it out, I played along and am happy to do so, it’s a banter thread and they can be enjoyable and let’s be honest, both of our clubs are low hanging fruit and provide all of us with plenty of ammunition to engage in such a thread.

If you don’t like what I post and can’t handle what’s being said about your club then I suggest you hit the ignore button and stop quoting me.
I suspect the mods haven’t intervened or spoken to me because they can see it for what it is also.

I am not about to engage in such a heavily skewed one sided bet with the above poster and risk losing the ability to use this forum, I enjoy using it, I post serious stuff, have made mates off here and of course get involved in these types of threads, I am a single parent raising 3 children, this forum is an outlet for me to escape the rigours of every day life.

If the mods don’t want me in here then they can easily cut me off, ask me to leave or tone it down, none of that has happened and as I’ve said, if you don’t like it or can’t handle it, hit the ignore button and stop quoting me.

Ends serious post.

Now if any of you tin rattlers want to engage is some proper banter then get ya wooden spoons out and give me ya best shot.

I’m guessing that Conor McKenna definitely knows what it feels like to win a final. Apparently it feels pretty good:
C134C145-7885-42DE-AD73-F4BD91C26CD6.png

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's hilarious the lengths of denial * supporters will go through for a club that has betrayed their trust in them.

Corrupt, delusional, jab addicts and embarrassing to the AFL.

Watch them get off to a positive start next season (like pretty much every other season) then experience that same old decline. Build their hopes up and crush them when it matters. (Finals if they even get near it)

That's the *Essendon way.

Eggs11

All Australian
Jul 18, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They’ve invested so much of their identity and pride in the delusions they’ve been sold that it has broken the few with the limited intelligence to see that their club has lied to them about their systematic drug cheating regime.

The remainder simply lack the intelligence or backbone to accept that their *donialism has painted themselves into a corner where they simply lack the character to accept they’ve sold themselves to a club that has been found guilty of drug cheating and lied to them about it. They can’t accept that their own club has treated them like fools and they have responded like sheep.

The most desperate *donialists are the ones who are so desperately clinging to the fragile remains of their identity that they flail around late at night on oppo boards while the fans of 17 other clubs who are not defending their clubs from systematic drug cheating are enjoying banter over a beer and not desperately hoping that a BF sledge will somehow relieve their club of the permanent stain of drug cheating.

It would be sad if it wasn’t self-inflicted.

It's hilarious the lengths of denial * supporters will go through for a club that has betrayed their trust in them.

Corrupt, delusional, jab addicts and embarrassing to the AFL.

Watch them get off to a positive start next season (like pretty much every other season) then experience that same old decline. Build their hopes up and crush them when it matters. (Finals if they even get near it)

That's the *Essendon way.
Don't forget trade period, they always smash that one out of the park.

Like the time they traded two first rounders for that ball butchering crab Dylan Shiel. Coincidentally, one of those first rounders was two picks before the pick that netted the Dogs Cody Weightman. The same Cody Weightman who kicked as many goals as their entire team in the Elimination Final.

Dodo delivers yet again.

Last edited:

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Serious post

I was tagged into this thread weeks ago by one of your posters, I didn’t go seeking it out, I played along and am happy to do so, it’s a banter thread and they can be enjoyable and let’s be honest, both of our clubs are low hanging fruit and provide all of us with plenty of ammunition to engage in such a thread.

If you don’t like what I post and can’t handle what’s being said about your club then I suggest you hit the ignore button and stop quoting me.
I suspect the mods haven’t intervened or spoken to me because they can see it for what it is also.

I am not about to engage in such a heavily skewed one sided bet with the above poster and risk losing the ability to use this forum, I enjoy using it, I post serious stuff, have made mates off here and of course get involved in these types of threads, I am a single parent raising 3 children, this forum is an outlet for me to escape the rigours of every day life.

If the mods don’t want me in here then they can easily cut me off, ask me to leave or tone it down, none of that has happened and as I’ve said, if you don’t like it or can’t handle it, hit the ignore button and stop quoting me.

Ends serious post.

Now if any of you tin rattlers want to engage is some proper banter then get ya wooden spoons out and give me ya best shot.
Ok fair enough but this post being ultra serious kills the banter vibe. The bet is just another pisstake. Just say 'yeah nah lol' and leave it at that.

If you want to have banter, it's all about not mentioning the personal stuff (whilst acknowledging how difficult it has been for everyone) as it just derails the thread.

I feel like you're digging a deeper hole with these sorts of posts. It's the internet man.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
This is a pretty big responsibility you’ve taken on as the *scum counter Houj.

I expect celebrations for milestones like a raising-the-bat gif on half centuries and some major celebrations for a ton - something like a gif of Jab shooting fireworks out of his clacker or an animation of Dank shooting hundreds of syringes out of his eyes like that Cyclops dude off Xmen..

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back