Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hello all , I did catch up with ex Mrs *. A lovely lass and we had a nice lunch and started some good old fashioned day drinking . 👍

She then invited me back to her place for more drinking and some Netflix . Now what caught my attention was all her recommended shows were pretty much about sex lol .
I was taken aback you might say . She did say we won’t be doing it and of course I was fine with that .
well after a bit you could see she’d learnt a trick or two from ex * footballer . Was scragging , tackling and playing the man 💁.
Yes I will see her again should I be allowed out of home isolation and FYI that is a fair punishment for going on a date with the ex wife of a * prick . Yes I stayed the night .
I may need to visit a priest 😉

So hello all , I did catch up with ex Mrs *. A lovely lass and we had a nice lunch and started some good old fashioned day drinking . 👍

She then invited me back to her place for more drinking and some Netflix . Now what caught my attention was all her recommended shows were pretty much about sex lol .
I was taken aback you might say . She did say we won’t be doing it and of course I was fine with that .
well after a bit you could see she’d learnt a trick or two from ex * footballer . Was scragging , tackling and playing the man 💁.
Yes I will see her again should I be allowed out of home isolation and FYI that is a fair punishment for going on a date with the ex wife of a * prick . Yes I stayed the night .
I may need to visit a priest 😉

A demon in the bed?
There was full body contortion?
She called you Father Karas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1282500
The bloke on the right hand side has never seen a game of AFL footy, yet even he knows that * are sh*t. Look at that smirk on his face, he's laughing at their pathetic finals record.
Well when you think about it, he has played in as many winning AFL finals as the current captain of *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back