Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the AFL are trolling *ess fans:

All I want for Christmas is... every club's 2022 wish list

essendon.jpg

A finals win. Just kidding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was too good not to share one here:

Igavemyloveachicken said:
I for one hope that Hird gets another opportunity if he wants it and yes I'd take him at Port Adelaide in some capacity. For mine enough time has passed for Hird to be given the opportunity for redemption.

Portly:

You're kidding.

Perhaps as a football.

should never be allowed back into football again for what he did.
100%

Any honest sporting club would have been appalled at their coach setting up a regimen of drug taking as an attempted quick fix to overcome the deficiencies being presented by the team. Appalled and so incensed that they'd have immediately banned the coach and barred all contact from day one of this being discovered.

But what did * do?

Embraced him.

OMG!

View attachment 1303324
As anyone who's ever driven a French built car will attest, the parallels with * are uncanny. They look good and motor along nicely when the going is easy but will always let you down when things get tough.
Hmmmm.... I had a 407SW (petrol). Was a brilliant car. I do recall that I drove it to the dealership to trade on a new car and out of interest, I flicked some button on the dash, discovering that it had rear fog lights that I never knew about. It also had two oil gauges and five graduations on the fuel gauge which was "unusual".

But overall it would be unfair to compare *

Hmmmm.... I had a 407SW (petrol). Was a brilliant car. I do recall that I drove it to the dealership to trade on a new car and out of interest, I flicked some button on the dash, discovering that it had rear fog lights that I never knew about. It also had two oil gauges and five graduations on the fuel gauge which was "unusual".

But overall it would be unfair to compare *
The RHD versions aren't built in France. The cheese eating surrender monkey-built versions are notoriously unreliable.

As for all the extra bells and whistles, that's so typically French - they look good but are basically useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back