Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
000036335.jpg

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So how long before the sympathy for gws thread?
I reckon that it could be a matter of hours. A BAD decision GWS. They have brought into their club franchise, a person who chose to embark on a secret illicit PED regimen instead of training and development to bring about on-field success in order to make himself appear to be a star coach.

The most valuable life lessons that the next generation of GWS "stars" should be learning is on how to recognise and report those attempting to impose drug use in sporting clubs.

SonofSamsquanch

Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Saw some rusty ones at the wreckers, outside Colac was it ?
We used to enjoy a trip to the wreckers at Stonyford. Used to get some good stuff. I replaced the carpet in my car after a mate slashed his wrist and I drove him to hospital. Didn't clean the car the next day, which was about 40 degrees. The cookedl bood smell was a bit unpleasant (he survived).

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Novak Djokovic's mother claims he was subjected to " torture "​

Hoj has the inside word here, Novak was forced to watch *'s elimination final's losses since 2004 on a continuous loop and broke down crying begging for it to stop, giving lmmigration all the vital information required to get him out of the country and on a plane outta Tulla.

Last edited:

SonofSamsquanch

Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Novak Djokovic's mother claims he was subjected to " torture "​

Hoj has the inside word here, Novak was forced to watch *'s elimination final's losses since 2004 on a continuous loop and broke down crying begging for it to stop, giving lmmigration all the vital information required to get him out of the country and on a plane outta Tulla.
That is in breech of the Geneva Convention!

barnrokn

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2017
Straightouttanthmelb
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne
If you see angel number 6345, the message relates to the field of relationships and hobbies and says that If you have devoted your whole life to waiting for the moment when the “real” life finally begins, then the angels have bad news for you: you have been waiting in vain. Inaction is by no means synonymous with patience and focus on the goal. It is never rewarded. If you can still do anything to prevent your life from being wasted, do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back