Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be here all year William, win, lose or draw, I’d like to think you will too but we both know that won’t happen, you’re too weak for that, proven squib.
Win lose or draw???

Lasted posted in this thread:

27th March 2022.

Coward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't that the problem about a decade ago. They made a priority of having pricks?
It stretches back longer than that. * has made a priority of filling the place with as many pricks as possible since the club was established.

Wasn't that the problem about a decade ago. They made a priority of having pricks?
Back before boosters were cool :stern look

It stretches back longer than that. * has made a priority of filling the place with as many pricks as possible since the club was established.
True.

But a decade ago the pricks were filled with peptides.

I’ll be here all year William, win, lose or draw, I’d like to think you will too but we both know that won’t happen, you’re too weak for that, proven squib.
50/50 to play finals??

put your sirens out for halftimehero.....
giphy.gif

Halftimehero we know you know we're here waiting. Please come back, we miss your witty repertoire and ongoing optimism.

Please please, just come back. We promise to be nice, we just want to give you some sympathy
1651496753022.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back